By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 to dominate 2008 - Ahead of Wii, Xbox, Your Mum and Chuck Norris

Resistance 2 > Gears 2
Home > Live
MGS4 > Whatever else the 360 has to offer

Around the Network

Not gonna happen. It might get second this year, but dominate the year? I think not.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

this is really weird and random

2009 is Chuck Norris's year

A lot of these online polls are pointless as shit. I remember Ign had a poll saying which console will win the entire console war.

You don't really have to guess who won with 44.5% of the votes. It starts with the 24th letter of the alphabet and ends with a number that's also not a number.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network
dolemit3 said:
PS3 - 1760 37% of all votes
Xbox 360 - 567 12% of all votes
Either PS3 or Wii, but not Xbox 360 - 511 11% of all votes
Wii and 360 not the PS3 - 397 8% of all votes
Wii - 340 7% of all votes
Playstation 3 - 191 4% of all votes

How did PS3 manage to beat Playstation 3?

Only a console as powerfull as the PS3 is able to compete against itself , probably due to the incredible power of the cell.

BottledSpringWater said:
There are 2 Chuck Norris'

Haha, yeah. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Million said:
dolemit3 said:

Only a console as powerfull as the PS3 is able to compete against itself , probably due to the incredible power of the cell.

LOL!!!

Million said:
dolemit3 said:

Actually they saw how innovative Chuck Norris was from taking 2 spots so they tried to copy it.
Of course it was half-assed so it came out different.(PS3, playstation 3)
Chuck Norris on the other hand showed a new level of polish. (Chuck Norris, Chuck Norris)
When will Sony stop copying others?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Why not just do the poll at PS3forums and then you'll get at least 99% in favor of the PS3?