By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Spain PS5 vs Xbox Series X / S launch week

Both consoles sold out in Australia too. Many people complained about missing out on both.

Now if the XBOX X/S is selling like shit here due to running out of stock, there Microsoft need to step up their game and produce more consoles. Their ability to supply is what may just hinder them this gen if Sony can continue to out produce them 3 to 1.

Around the Network

One of those 43k PS5 is mine

Evilms said:

the switch is 299 euro with zero competition.

The PS5 is 499 euro with the X/S opposite.

Then? 2017-2018 were the best years of Ps4...

Cobretti2 said:

Both consoles sold out in Australia too. Many people complained about missing out on both.

Now if the XBOX X/S is selling like shit here due to running out of stock, there Microsoft need to step up their game and produce more consoles. Their ability to supply is what may just hinder them this gen if Sony can continue to out produce them 3 to 1.

I'm not sure the problem is supply issues. In Spain the "Play" has had a traditional advantage over the XBox. Nintendo always managed to succeed here thanks to handhelds being quite popular (even the Vita did relatively ok here, relatively). I think this is just consumer inertia.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

This can't be true, must be scalpers doing.

Around the Network

well...

toru_bozu said:

This can't be true, must be scalpers doing.

Scalpers are the worst 

polofresco said:

I wonder what the first seller smoked... I'll post a quick translation of his description just for the laughs:

"Ps5 disc edition. I'm very happy with it, but I need to redecorate my house. I know it's a little over the actual price, but if someone can buy it, it will be their best acquisition and I'd be very happy."

If it works, it works, I guess.

I'm mostly a lurker now.

Evilms said:
YanisFromFrance said:

The Nintendo Switch had the best launch in history in Spain !

PlayStation Portable (PSP) : 54K
Nintendo Switch : 44K

Best home console launch... No puedorrrr

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Diomedes is from spain

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.