By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - MH Rise leaker: There's a Resident Evil game being made for Switch

From Dusk Golem on Resetera, the same guy correctly called MH Rise ahead of time, even down to it being on RE Engine.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-general-discussion-ot17-trans-rights-are-human-rights.312853/post-52272743

Around the Network

I doubt Revelations 3 will be exclusive to the Switch.

Wouldn't mind a "Revelations 3" (or similar) if it's the quality of the first game. The second one s*cked but the first game was amazing.

I hope this doesnt mean REVillage wont be coming for Switch.

MH Rise is RE Engine. It's just the new MT Framework

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Jpcc86 said:

I'm sure it will make its way to Switch the same way 7 did :P

1doesnotsimply

Jpcc86 said:

According to Dusk RE7, RE8, RE2 Remake, and RE3 Remake are planned to come to Switch in cloud form.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 23 November 2020

curl-6 said:
Jpcc86 said:

According to Dusk RE7, RE8, RE2 Remake, and RE3 Remake are planned to come to Switch in cloud form.

According to Medisti RE7, RE8, RE2 Remake, and RE3 Remake are not going to be purchased by him on Switch in cloud form.

Medisti said:
curl-6 said:

According to Medisti RE7, RE8, RE2 Remake, and RE3 Remake are not going to be purchased by him on Switch in cloud form.

Nor by Curl, who thinks cloud gaming go suck a dick, but it is what it is sadly.