By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The World Ends With You 2 Announced for Switch and PS4, Summer 2021

Loved the original, but felt like it was a story that was complete and satisfying in the first one. Hope to be proven wrong.

Around the Network

Damn SE still giving PC and Xbox the middle finger. Maybe they’re trying to bait Phil into a gamepass deal lol. Anyways, trailer looked kinda rough... wonder what version the footage was of.

I have only heard good things about the first game... Well except control issues on the Switch version... I've been very interested in checking it out, but cannot find it for cheaper than full price here in Canada. Is it worth picking up on Switch?

1doesnotsimply

Loved the first one. Not sure how the gameplay will turn out now that it includes the ps4. The first one was touch and mic and all that jazz and well implemented. Dont want to see it dumb down.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

I'm excited for the announcement. Art style aside the graphics look below average. What is going on there?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Nice.

I beat the DS version of the first game almost 2 years ago.

Planning to get the first one on Switch (hopefully it gets released on PC).

I'll get this one on PS4.

Last edited by BasilZero - on 27 November 2020

Basil's YouTube Channel

Never saw the PS4 version coming, Hopefully its coming to PC as well

Hell yes. Looks fantastic, it's been way too long coming