By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - OK! Lets talk next gen!

My PS5 just came in and gaaawd damn what a beast this damn thing is! I'm gonna have to get a stool or something to put it on because it cant sit where the PS4 and Switch sits; it'll block the lower screen completely.  I was a little surprised by how off white the console actually is vs the screens. Played Astros Playroom and uh, its an actual game. I thought it was just a run around and test DaulSense out a bunch of shit then move on. Nope, actually game with trophies(a plat is available for this little thing too? Shiiiit Ok!) I got Demon's Souls and Spider Man but I'm thinking AC: Valhalla will be my first big game. 

btw, I'm lookin to revitalize my mostly dead friends list on PSN. Drop names as well.

Around the Network

I hope you enjoy the system! I just can't drop 500 dollars on something I'll barely play.

Oh...I came into this thread thinking we were going to talk about PS6, Switch 2, and XBoxxoBX.

Since I can't really splurge on a new console right now, I'm just going to be like, "pfft next gen isn't that great" for the next two years or so. Then when I finally get mine and am all excited, everyone else will be over it.

Currently playing Doom 2016. Was a variable resolution on last gen hardware and almost never hit that sweet 4k. You better believe Series X be smashing it to 4k 60 100% of the time. So good...I payed full price for this game day one. Played the first level and have only returned to it now. No regrets. Also been hitting up Apex and Forza 7. I usually play that on my 1440p monitor though. What's everyone else playing?

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Oh...I came into this thread thinking we were going to talk about PS6, Switch 2, and XBoxxoBX.

Me too haha. Or at least Switch 2 seeing as that is the next big jump the market will see at this point. But this thread, the title doesn't match the OP haha.