By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bellular is an xbot

Cerebralbore101 said:
Who? I watched the first minute of it and all I have to say is that if you care about CoD, then you belong with Xbox. That franchise stopped being good about ten years ago.

Just looking at this comment shows how little you know about the topic you entered into. 

Seems you entered into this thread with a certain console war rhetoric that simply doesnt hold up here. But sure, pretend that COD is irrelevant. 

OT. Good video. I've in the past thought of switching to PS, especially Blop III era because of how much of a  better experience it is. With cross play, all my PS friends seem to be enjoying the exclusive content a descent amount before I get to join in on the fun and when that happens said content is already dated. I think the exclusive content PS owners get especially in the era of cross play  eing a normality is fundamentally wrong. Just i buy the game, but I wont be spending a penny on any other content.

Dont want to give Activision too much of my money. Sadly it looks like this trend wont end anytime soon. 

Around the Network
Cerebralbore101 said:

It's not a baseless assumption. History has shown that price, and games library matters to your average consumer far more than which console plays CoD or other multiplats better. 

Cere, you remember when PS4 and XB1 launch, that a lot of Xbox gamer's crossed over to the PS4 right? Those gamer's also include those CoD players. People switch and change all the time, it only takes one friend to make the jump to bring in dozen other friends to join the party. Sony were smart at attaining the CoD rights for this gen as it has paid wonders and brought more gamer's across to their platform by dipping into the pools of players that was once a strength to Xbox. That's no longer the case now.