By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bellular is an xbot

TLDW : according to this lovely fella MS is playing 6D chess, paying off on the longterm. While sony fucks other platforms and has short term focus
oh and activision are greedy cunts

Spoiler!
watch the damned video

Last edited by kirby007 - on 12 November 2020

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I knew about the mode but sheesh that’s a lot a bullshit. Way worse than the month DLC exclusive deals on 360. Personally I think Activision should be held more accountable for agreeing to do such deals. This is so extreme, I feel like money can be best spent elsewhere. Stop giving activision. Money for these shitty exclusive deals.

ice said:
I knew about the mode but sheesh that’s a lot a bullshit. Way worse than the month DLC exclusive deals on 360. Personally I think Activision should be held more accountable for agreeing to do such deals. This is so extreme, I feel like money can be best spent elsewhere. Stop giving activision. Money for these shitty exclusive deals.

tbh this is the way they fund bobby's 40 million dollar bonus

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

"B) Thread Content:1. Likewise, your thread should never only be a link to the story/article/video/etc. You must include your own commentary."Based on what has been posted, I have no idea what this thread is about. Give a brief summary of the video and what its source is, or the thread will be locked.

Also CrapGamer is also a Sony Pony now.How times have changed.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
"B) Thread Content:1. Likewise, your thread should never only be a link to the story/article/video/etc. You must include your own commentary."Based on what has been posted, I have no idea what this thread is about. Give a brief summary of the video and what its source is, or the thread will be locked.

edited

Who? I watched the first minute of it and all I have to say is that if you care about CoD, then you belong with Xbox. That franchise stopped being good about ten years ago.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Who? I watched the first minute of it and all I have to say is that if you care about CoD, then you belong with Xbox. That franchise stopped being good about ten years ago.

The deals have changed. The hardcore CoD audience moved to PS last gen. PS still has the CoD contracts so expect it to be the same again this gen.

Azzanation said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

The deals have changed. The hardcore CoD audience moved to PS last gen. PS still has the CoD contracts so expect it to be the same again this gen.

Any real evidence of that?

Cerebralbore101 said:
Azzanation said:
Cerebralbore101 said:

Any real evidence of that?

Currently CoD sells better on the PS than the Xbox. The marketing deals obviously helped.