By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mass Effect Legendary Edition Announced for PS4, Xbox One and PC (Spring 2021) and Teases New Mass Effect Game

Day one for the remaster. Hopefully they'll have controller support for PC.. if not then PS5.

As for the new Mass Effect... It will be a long while away but I can't help feeling a lot of hype for this. They really need a reboot from the third game and ship Shepard back in the game somehow.

Around the Network

Now i dont support remasters but if this is well combined i might get it for the ease

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

If all three are physical, then day 1! If not, then when its like 20 bucks!

Never played the franchise (outside of 3’s MP) so I might bite if it’s done well.

No Switch version :(

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Around the Network
Stellar_Fungk said:
No Switch version :(

I still remember when EA released ME3 on the WiiU for the same price they released the trilogy compilation elsewhere.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Not sure if updating the textures, shaders, models, effects, and technical features is enough reason for me to replay them.Sounds like an enhanced remaster which shouldn't be anywhere close to a proper remake.

I'll wait for the Switch version. I don't see the point buying old gen remasters on PS4/Xbox One

I don't get why they didn't make a Switch version, since that's where there is the biggest potential for sale( highest likelihood of having players that never played Mass Effect), but it's EA, so shouldn't have expected otherwise.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Keen to get this, Mass Effect was probably one of my favorite 7th gen game next to Halo, Fable and Dragon Age.

Seeing it with a new coat of paint will be glorious.Needs a Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X release with Ray Tracing enhancements and stuffs though... Plus a coveted Switch release, which has proven to be a great platform for Unreal powered games.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--