By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Birthday determines the only game system you can play for the rest of your life

Metallox said:
QUAKECore89 said:

Wanna trade? I got PlayStation 1 if you want.

You got it. I love me the PS1 Final Fantasy games. 

Thank you! Now i'm gonna play Paper Mario, Quake 64, Doom 64, Turok, Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Goldeneye 64 and many more. :D

Around the Network
theDX said:
DarthMetalliCube said:
GameCube eh? I'm fine with that. Just give me some Tales of Symphonia, Monkey Ball, Eternal Darkness, F-Zero GX, and Smash Bros and I'm cool..

It's funny - my name in some form dates all the way back nearly 2 decades in another forum when the GC was the current console and my naive 13 year old self didn't quite have the creativity to come up with a more detailed and/or interesting name heh. It was basically my two favorite things at the time, Metallica and GameCube (though I s'pose that kinda goes without saying heh), and it just kinda stuck.. I did like the console a lot back then, while these days it's more "middle of the road" for me.

I never really liked many of Nintendo's efforts on the console (Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart Double Dash, Zelda), but in hindsight, it did have some great games, particularly when it comes to some of the second party and exclusive 3rd party efforts. Melee is still my favorite Smash Bros game, Tales is a top 5 RPG ever, and Eternal Darkness I still consider one of the most underrated games of all time. And I forgot to mention Metroid Prime, which was a fun blend of action/adventure and FPS. 

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

31. Jackpot. Although if I ever had to stick to one system, I would get a modded Wii U, it can run every Nintendo console and handheld game (3ds, switch excluded).

The 2600? Wtf!

I am Iron Man

TruckOSaurus said:
Ugh I got Turbo Grafx 16, a lifetime of playing Altered Beast.

Rise from your Grave!

The console actually has quite a lot of great games, a shame only a few of them made it to the US. Thankfully, the console ain't region locked, so...

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
The 2600? Wtf!

Admit it! You built it in a colossal cave! With what, your bare hands and a box of scraps!

Last edited by Bofferbrauer2 - on 03 November 2020

Around the Network

PS4 for me. Okay, could have been worse.