By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Birthday determines the only game system you can play for the rest of your life

Captain_Yuri said:
Mine is on the 28th so Series X

Since I already got on pre-ordered via all access... Yay?

If only you could have barricaded yourself in the womb till the 29th, you would have hit the jackpot.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Virtual boy. The official cause of the rage virus in the documentary “28 days later”.

Bristow9091 said:
Bandorr said:

I made the offer to shikamaru and i'll make it to you.

I'll trade my birthday (28) the X series for your wii U.

Deal. At least I'll get more money if I sell it and be able to buy the consoles I'd rather have, lol. (On this list it'd be PS3 (Launch), PS4 and Vita... or a PS5 if I can only pick one, I'll still have access to Final Fantasy X lol)

Wait long enough with your Wii U, and you’ll be able to sell it for much more than the Series X.

22. I hit jackpot. 360 is one of the best consoles ever made.

Sega Saturn. My knowledge of the library isn't too extensive, but it has a few of my favourite games, so it could be worse.

Around the Network

PS4

That could have gone much worse!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

4. Gamecube. Not my favorite Nintendo console in the least but still could be worse.

Dammit. I got the PS1. I'll gladly take the Dreamcast tho. :-p

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

Gamecube, can't complain I suppose. Certainly could do much worse.

Wii, not too shabby. There was a lot of shovel ware but also a lot of amazing stuff. Hell, Wii Sports is probably better than the entire PS5/Xbox next gen launch alone lol