By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I'm the only one who misses Futurama

I watched 2 episodes of Bojack a few years ago, didn‘t really like it. I will give it another try.

BTW, Disenchantment is not as good as Simpsons or Futurama, but it’s not half bad.

Around the Network

By the end of its second run the show was running out of steam. There are still some really brilliant episodes in the second run, but also a lot that were just not very good. I think the show ended at a good time.

Better than the Simpsons. Loved it but they ended it really well and rather a show have an ending when it's still good than turn into a corp sellout show for 35 years.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

d21lewis said:
vivster said:
Maybe you should watch it then? I don't miss it because I regularly watch it.

Same. Recently bought entire series including the movies on Google Play.

Buying movies on Google Play ? Is that still a thing (or even was a thing at some point) ?

I've never watched Futurama, but I do miss House.

Perhaps I should watch it. I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel on Netflix, currently watching some Russian virus outbreak show. It's interesting you get shows from all over the world but they simply end up doing the same thing in a different language...

Ehh it's not on Netflix, it suggests Final Space instead, is that any good?

Around the Network

No, loved the show immensely. So creative, and FUNNY.

My favorite ep is when Fry wins a trip to the Slurm factory, brilliant satire and metaphor

SKMBlake said:
d21lewis said:

Same. Recently bought entire series including the movies on Google Play.

Buying movies on Google Play ? Is that still a thing (or even was a thing at some point) ?

It's probably the best place to buy. The library is great, the prices are pretty cheap. You can buy stuff in SD and they'll often upgrade it to 4K, you can share your library with other people (5, I think) and best of all--your library is on YouTube!

Youtube is pretty much on every device so my library is on pretty much every device. 

A million other people miss it too, it's okay 🙂 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

I do miss it but not as much as I wish they would bring back King of the Hill

SvennoJ said:

I've never watched Futurama, but I do miss House.

Perhaps I should watch it. I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel on Netflix, currently watching some Russian virus outbreak show. It's interesting you get shows from all over the world but they simply end up doing the same thing in a different language...

Ehh it's not on Netflix, it suggests Final Space instead, is that any good?

Well, I wouldn't compare it with House, but Final Space is funny and actually a bit like Futurama (not only because both are animated, but because it is hilarious).

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]