By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Scorn - 13 minutes of Series X gameplay

I think this gameplay from 2017 does a better job at showing off the game (minus the graphics, of course).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gug_0mNhg4k

Around the Network

Fun fact: There are two trailers of this game on Youtube with 27m and 16m views each. Apparently this went viral in 2016 and I totally missed it.

Either this is a horrible showcase or the game is style over substance. I don't mind the slow pace but the lack of interaction is concerning

I would love if it had co-op lol I can just imagine trying to play this with a friend. It’ll be on gamepass so I’ll definitely give this game a shot.

Reminds me of halo 3 missions when going to confront the hive mind and retrieve cortana.

Slower paced with less enemies it seems.

It's on Gamepass so, why not give it a chance.

Around the Network

I mean, it’s on Game Pass. I’ll give it a go regardless. Based solely that it’s timed console exclusive, it earned a try for me.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Looks pretty good. If they polish up the gameplay a bit, I might give it a try. I dig the visuals A LOT!

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

i watched the whole thing, and for a lot of it i was thinking "this developer has a great understanding of how this game works". i was trying to imagine how long it'd take myself to understand how to progress, and what the objective was. i felt i would be totally lost trying to do whatever the player of this demo was doing.

with that said, it looks pretty dang cool. i'll totally get it as long as it doesn't turn out terrible.

Last edited by Thechalkblock - on 24 October 2020

Thechalkblock said:

i watched the whole thing, and for a lot of it i was thinking "this developer has a great understanding of how this game works". i was trying to imagine how long it'd take myself to understand how to progress, and what the objective was. i felt i would be totally lost trying to do whatever the player of this demo was doing.

with that said, it looks pretty dang cool. i'll totally get it as long as it doesn't turn out terrible.

Yeah there was multiple parts where I was thinking “Oh this is a dev playing it” 

I don’t wanna be following a guide lol 

I only know of this game because they were one of the sponsers of Easy Allies.