By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your sexual orientation?

YanisFromFrance said:
I'm also aromantic

aromantic



Around the Network
YanisFromFrance said:
I'm also aromantic

First time I read about that. I would be sad if I was like that, I always crave for a good romance. 

IcaroRibeiro said:
Metallox said:

To tell you the truth, I haven't randomly gotten hard in the last few years, it's always for a good reason. 

EDIT: 'Few years' is since puberty, so 10 years give or take. 

Serious? It's common for me to get hard for no reason at all, happens quite often 

One of the last times it happened to me was when I was about twelve years, I think. I was in front of my mother and she surely must have noticed because not long after my father and I had a conversation about it. 



Metallox said:
YanisFromFrance said:
I'm also aromantic

First time I read about that. I would be sad if I was like that, I always crave for a good romance. 

Well, I mean why would you be sad about something you don't crave? Being straight, I have no craving for sex with men; that doesn't make me sad as it's simply not something I need. An unmet need can make one sad, but it can't be unmet if you don't have that need in the first place.



Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Im a straight guy but I’d let a guy or shemale do me once. “Shrugs” 

Sounds like fun.

Last edited by UltimateGamer1982 - on 24 October 2020

Straight. Right-handed. I think it would also be interesting to hear especially from left-handed people in what sphere do they work. Because there is a common assumption that left-handed people have art talents and are leaning towards making creative stuff.



 

Around the Network

Depends on the day. like 90% asexual (not explicitly interested in sex with anyone), but of the remaining 10% when I am interested, it's like 80/20 in favour of being straight. this is increasingly complicated when you factor in my gender identity, which is fluid depending on the day. the balance is still 80/20 but it flip-flops with straight/gay depending on gender, so I prefer women most of the time regardless of how I feel, making it 80% straight when I feel male and 20% straight when I feel female.

but my fantasies are always 80% straight, so when I'm getting art depicting my character as a female I almost always prefer male partners, and when I'm depicted as male I almost always prefer female partners.

It's insanely complicated. so much so that I more or less gave up on trying to explain it in a concise way. I basically gave up on dating because of it. Nothing like starting a lovely dinner with a 3-paragraph diatribe explaining exactly how I feel, when I feel it, and how that'll impact my attraction to a single person at any given time. It's also why I don't believe in monogamy (I wouldn't wanna put someone through that if they and I didn't have others to fill in the gaps, in a matter of speaking)



My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

Spade said:
I watched Magic Mike about 3 times on repeat and didn't get hard once. So straight.

Why would you watch that movie 3 times on repeat?  I'm gay, and I haven't seen that movie once. 



Bi..curious? I s'pose? I dunno it's complicated lol



 

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

DarthMetalliCube said:
Bi..curious? I s'pose? I dunno it's complicated lol

It's crazy how complicated the reality of sexual orientation, gender, and all that jazz can be and yet wrong people still think it's binary. 



My Console Library:

PS5, Switch

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Top 6 this generation: 
Bloodborne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, God of War, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Dark Souls III, Red Dead Redemption II, Rock Band 4

finalrpgfantasy said:
Spade said:
I watched Magic Mike about 3 times on repeat and didn't get hard once. So straight.

Why would you watch that movie 3 times on repeat?  I'm gay, and I haven't seen that movie once. 

Dat boi sus @Spade you also watch it in slo mo?