By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sign-up for the 11th Annual Greatest Games Event here!

RACCOON!!

Nothing, just thought I'd waste 8 seconds of your day today. That's for ripping me off in Spiritfarer!



Around the Network
Jaicee said:
RACCOON!!

Nothing, just thought I'd waste 8 seconds of your day today. That's for ripping me off in Spiritfarer!

get rekt



mZuzek said:

get rekt

The game? Sure.

The defeat? Impossible.



Now that the election is finally over with, we can get to the important things in life. We still need a few more votes.. *cough* ... sign-ups to beat last years results.

I look at you @RolStoppable @peachbuggy @green_sky @sethnintendo @Farsala @Ka-pi96 @Player2 @Immersiveunreality @SanAndreasX @Alex_The_Hedgehog @brute @JimmyFantasy @JuliusHackebeil @Pemalite @SecondWar 

Time runs out as the event starts soon!



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:

Now that the election is finally over with, we can get to the important things in life. We still need a few more votes.. *cough* ... sign-ups to beat last years results.

I look at you @RolStoppable @peachbuggy @green_sky @sethnintendo @Farsala @Ka-pi96 @Player2 @Immersiveunreality @SanAndreasX @Alex_The_Hedgehog @brute @JimmyFantasy @JuliusHackebeil @Pemalite @SecondWar 

Time runs out as the event starts soon!

Thanks, but I think I'm not going to participate this year.

My list would probably be the same, and I'm not on the mood to do it anyway. Maybe next year.



Around the Network

I'll post my list all together. Like i did in previous years. Is that cool?



green_sky said:
I'll post my list all together. Like i did in previous years. Is that cool?

As long as you don't do it here, yeah it's cool.



I post my list when I feel like it. Sometime before the end of the year.I will have to edit my list from last year and remove some games, like Xenoblade Chronicles.



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

RolStoppable said:
I post my list when I feel like it. Sometime before the end of the year.I will have to edit my list from last year and remove some games, like Xenoblade Chronicles.

aaaaaaahhhhhhh



3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [1], [2], [3], [4]

mZuzek said:
green_sky said:
I'll post my list all together. Like i did in previous years. Is that cool?

As long as you don't do it here, yeah it's cool.

Alright, sign me up mister raccoon.