By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Update: Spider-Man No Way Home trailer released | Original: MCU Spider-Man 3 rumors- Tobey, Andrew, Miles Morales, and more

This just seems like too much. Could be amazing if they pull if off right, but it feels too much like world building.

Around the Network

There aren't enough words in either the English or Spanish language that can express how badly I want this to happen.

Raimi film remains my fave SPider-Man and superhero films. It would be great to see 40 years old worn down Spidey. Then again Andrew is not far behind. Tobey has to be cheap now. He hasn't done shit in a decade. You would think he would be desperate.

Last edited by Leynos - on 15 October 2020

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

Raimi film remains my fave SPider-Man and superhero films. It would be great to see 40 years old worn down Spidey. Then again Andrew is not far behind. Tobey has to be cheap now. He hasn't done shit in a decade. You would think he would be desperate.

On the flip side, maybe the reason he hasn't taken on any more roles in a while (He's mostly a producer now) is that he's content with stepping out of the spotlight and simplifying his life. He made his big money, and unless he has a really bad gambling/spending problem, I don't think he's hurting for cash. He may be perfectly fine with where he is now. And if he is, it may take a lot more than just a fat paycheck to get him to put on that Webbed suit one more time.

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Leynos said:

Yeah, I'm also a huge fan of the Raimi trilogy, and would love to see Tobey as Spider-Man on-screen again. Even better would be if afterwards, Sony decided to make a proper Tobey Spider-Man 4 as part of their new shared universe live-action Spider-verse, showing an older mid 40's Peter struggling to balance his family life with MJ and kids with his duties as Spider-Man, directed by Raimi. 

Get Kirsten Dunst and Rosemary Harris back as MJ and Aunt May, respectively. And we're golden!

"What characters should we put in the new movie?"

"Yes"

Hard not to be excited despite the cluserfuck potential here. After Endgame 

Spoiler!
I sort of wondered how they'd do an MCU without Captain America or Iron Man. I think this is their plan, to have a multiverse so they can have alternate reality Steve Rogers or Tony Stark replace them. Dunno how I'd feel about that route.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:

i just wanted a proper kraven the hunter storyline

Been waiting on that as well.

Gonna be interesting seeing how a live action MCU multiverse is handled. Spiderverse did a great job, but a lot of the time the concept just comes off to me as cheap.

This sounds more like a two parter at this point which I would be completely for. With an avengers size follow up releasing one year later. Spider Men vs the Sinister Six

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

JWeinCom said:

"What characters should we put in the new movie?"

"Yes"

Hard not to be excited despite the cluserfuck potential here. After Endgame 

Spoiler!
I sort of wondered how they'd do an MCU without Captain America or Iron Man. I think this is their plan, to have a multiverse so they can have alternate reality Steve Rogers or Tony Stark replace them. Dunno how I'd feel about that route.

That's going to be really weird to watch if they go through that route. Because after Endgame:

Spoiler!
I can sort of see Captain America being played by different people, not just Chris Evans. But for me, there is no Iron Man without Robert Downey Jr.

Even though I do like Tom Holland and his portrayal. THE version of Spider-Man for me will always be Tobey Maguire, so I am VERY pleased by this!!!