By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official VGChartz Smash Ultimate Tournament Round 1!

Tagged games:

@JWeinCom I made an arena, the ID is F0VBG

Edit: Luck wasn't on our side, it seems. We should try again another time. How about friday on 15 pm your time, 22pm my time? Would that work?

Last edited by GoOnKid - on 14 October 2020

Around the Network
Supermario28 said:
SanAndreasX said:

I’m in the US, in Arizona, which is currently GMT-7 (we don’t do Daylight Savings Time here, so it becomes GMT-6 after November.) I’m working nights this week, which is 1700-0800, but I work on call, so when I’m not on a house call I am at home. 

So if my math is right when it's between 7pm and 11pm in Switzerland it's between 11am and 3pm in Arizona? Would that work for you?

Today i'm working from home so i can take a 30 minutes break for the game if necessary but i'd rather play during the evening if it's ok with your schedule.

EDIT: According to Google the time difference between us is 9 hours so 7pm-11pm here makes it 10am-2pm in Arizona. 

Well I guess our game is not gonna happen in time...

RobDX said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I can be online at about 8PM Eastern (maybe a bit earlier), would that be okay with you?

Edit: My code is SW-1907-3601-8601

10PM  eastern would be perfect for me but I can be online earlier 

I think I already added you from the league that was made here 

GoOnKid said:

If you're still on I'll join. Otherwise, I'll be available the rest of the day.

Supermario28 said:
Supermario28 said:

So if my math is right when it's between 7pm and 11pm in Switzerland it's between 11am and 3pm in Arizona? Would that work for you?

Today i'm working from home so i can take a 30 minutes break for the game if necessary but i'd rather play during the evening if it's ok with your schedule.

EDIT: According to Google the time difference between us is 9 hours so 7pm-11pm here makes it 10am-2pm in Arizona. 

Try to get the match done today. Since the board was down a significant amount of time. If you need an extra day, that's fine since the board was down for a significan't length of time.

JWeinCom said:
RobDX said:

10PM  eastern would be perfect for me but I can be online earlier 

I think I already added you from the league that was made here 

GoOnKid said:

If you're still on I'll join. Otherwise, I'll be available the rest of the day.

Supermario28 said:

Try to get the match done today. Since the board was down a significant amount of time. If you need an extra day, that's fine since the board was down for a significan't length of time.

Alright, let's go. The ID is 3L2XT

GoOnKid said:

Edit: Luck wasn't on our side, it seems. We should try again another time. How about friday on 15 pm your time, 22pm my time? Would that work?

I'm on now if you're available. I'm good any time within the next 12 hours or so. I'd like to try to avoid extending the round too long if possible.

Edit: Ok. I'll be on in a sec. Best of 3 or 5? You can choose the starter stage.

Around the Network

Ggs. I advance. We can keep playing for fun if you want.

JWeinCom said:
GoOnKid said:

I'm on now if you're available. I'm good any time within the next 12 hours or so. I'd like to try to avoid extending the round too long if possible.

Edit: Ok. I'll be on in a sec. Best of 3 or 5? You can choose the starter stage.

Well then, that was colossal. JWeinCom 3 - 0 GoOnKid

GoOnKid said:
JWeinCom said:

Well then, that was colossal. JWeinCom 3 - 0 GoOnKid

Alright, one more and then I'll leave.

Cool. Ggs. Have no idea how using Toad on Leaf Shield had that kind of knockback XD.

It was fun. At least I got a trophy win afterwards. Should have used Peach right from the beginning xD.

You have good moves with Ivysaur!