By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official VGChartz Smash Ultimate Tournament Round 1!

Tagged games:

JWeinCom said:
RobDX said:

10PM  eastern would be perfect for me but I can be online earlier 

I think I already added you from the league that was made here 

GoOnKid said:

@JWeinCom I made an arena, the ID is F0VBG

If you're still on I'll join. Otherwise, I'll be available the rest of the day.

Supermario28 said:

Well I guess our game is not gonna happen in time...

Try to get the match done today. Since the board was down a significant amount of time. If you need an extra day, that's fine since the board was down for a significan't length of time.

Yeah that's what I've been trying to do for the past two days. Sadly I can't  really reach my opponent. I'll try again tomorrow 

Around the Network
GoOnKid said:

It was fun. At least I got a trophy win afterwards. Should have used Peach right from the beginning xD.

You have good moves with Ivysaur!

Yeah. I mained Trainer in Brawl, but tried to use Ivysaur as little as possible because they were terrible back then. Gotta show them some love now. Although they sometimes just don't like to grab the edge...

Forgot to record the first match, but, here's 2 and 3.

Second Match JWeincom (Pokemon Trainer) vs GoOnKid (Samus)

Third Match

RobDX said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I can be online at about 8PM Eastern (maybe a bit earlier), would that be okay with you?

Edit: My code is SW-1907-3601-8601

10PM  eastern would be perfect for me but I can be online earlier 

I think I already added you from the league that was made here 

It turns out I won't be there until 9PM at least so I'll message on here when I get online.

Signature goes here!

@SanAndreasX You got a little over a day to work out a time. I'd really prefer for you guys to get it done asap, but if you could commit to a time on Friday I can give a little leeway. 

For everyone else, just so you know it's super easy to upload videos of your matches. Just save the replay through ultimate, convert it to video, click on the video, and click post (click on the converted video and not the unconverted replay). Then, log onto Nintendo online, and under "posts" it will have a youtube link ready for you. 

Around the Network

@RobDX I'm available now!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Let's go!

RobDX said:

TruckOSaurus said:

Let's go!

I'll do a warmup round or two since I haven't played in months :P

Signature goes here!

Ok. I'll make the arena

RobDX said:
Ok. I'll make the arena

I made an arena for when you come back online. It's 1 - 1, the suspense is killing me!

Signature goes here!