By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official VGChartz Smash Ultimate Tournament Round 1!

Tagged games:

Ultrashroomz said:
GGs (I took it 3-0)

@mZuzek ah s*** here we go again

Mkay. Remember, for the finals, sets are 3 out of 5. Ultrashroomz has to win two sets.

Around the Network

GG. 3-0 ultra. Lol that was fast

Nah, I need sleep lol, but I'm not doing anything tomorrow so ye

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

If the fire was meant to be has hot at the residual flames of a cigar, then mission accomplished I guess

GGs (3-2 to mZuzek)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Alright so congratulations to mZuzek!

What version of the eshop are you using, so I can get a gift card to you?

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
JWeinCom said:
Alright so congratulations to mZuzek!

What version of the eshop are you using, so I can get a gift card to you?

Right, uhh... I totally forgot there was a prize. Um, my eShop version changes everytime I buy a new game (country switching shenanigans are the best!), but there's nothing I've been looking to buy recently.

Well, to be fair, there are a few things (Hades, Rivals of Aether, and Fighters Pass 2), but they're all sitting at a price I'm not willing to pay right now and cutting that price by $5 isn't gonna sway me over.

So, I guess you could keep the money to yourself. Or alternatively, if you really want to hand out the prize, then I pass it on to Ultra.

I'm more than happy to deliver on my promise, but... at the same time it's not like I'm super eager to give out prizes.

So, if you use the US eshop regularly, I could give you a code for that. And once you have the code, if you want to give that to someone else, then you're free to do so. Otherwise, I'll just keep it for meself :p

Congratulations, mZuzek!

Also, thank you JWeinCom for hosting the tournament and shoutout to all participants!

There was talk about having a mini-Smash community, so I thought I might as well post the Discord link I made back when the league was going. I'd love to play against VGC people more often : https://discord.gg/Ju6VTt

Signature goes here!