By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official VGChartz Smash Ultimate Tournament Round 1!

Tagged games:

Mkay. So next round will only have one match.

UltraShroomsz

v

TruckOSaurus

The winner of that will face RobX, the winner of that will face mZuzek, and then we're done!

So, you guys have until Saturday night to finish. Tag me when the match is done, because as soon as it's over the next round can begin.

Around the Network

@TruckOSaurus

I'm available whenever, generally from 12pm - 12am est

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 22 October 2020

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:

@TruckOSaurus

I'll finish my Hades run and message you then.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Ultrashroomz said:

@TruckOSaurus

I'll finish my Hades run and message you then.

@Ultrashroomz : I'm here, I created an arena. Should be in friend's arena for you.

Signature goes here!

kk, will join in a moment

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

is Small BF ok or do you wanna do stage selection

GGs 3-0 for Ultra. I was close on the last game at least.

Signature goes here!

GGs Trucks

I just kept getting worse and worse. I have so many bad habits that I need to break.

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 22 October 2020

Signature goes here!

@Ultrashroomz @robx

Dunno why I can't tag RobX.

At any rate though, 

Losers Finals

RobX v. Ultrashroomz

You have till 11:59PM on Sunday. Winner plays in grand finals!