By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official VGChartz Smash Ultimate Tournament Round 1!

Tagged games:

@Supermario28 I can play now

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
@Supermario28 I can play now

Will you be available in one hour or two?

I'm cooking right now and will be eating after.

Yea that’s fine, not doing anything atm

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

@Supermario28 You there?

Ultrashroomz said:
@Supermario28 You there?

Yep, I can be online in 25 minutes if it's ok for you. I'm sorry, kind of a busy night.

If it's ok for you, would you mind setting up the Arena?

I'll post here when I'm ready anyways

Around the Network

kk, no prob

ID is 7TCQ3
pass is 880

we'll go to small BF unless you wanna do stage selection

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 21 October 2020

Ultrashroomz said:

kk, no prob

ID is 7TCQ3
pass is 880

we'll go to small BF unless you wanna do stage selection

I'm connecting. Small BF is perfect. Best of 5?

Sure

Weeeeeelll I got 3-0ed. As I excpected. But I still had fun :)

GG!

ggs

I took it 3-0