By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official VGChartz Smash Ultimate Tournament Round 1!

Tagged games:

TruckOSaurus said:

I just kept getting worse and worse. I have so many bad habits that I need to break.

I wish I was good at giving advice, I guess the only thing I noticed was that it was easy for me to wait out the shield pressure with all your aerials.

I felt like I shielded a lot so maybe you could've gone for more grabs, again I'm bad at advice sorry.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

@RobDX

Gonna be offline for the next ~12 hours, just lemme know when you're ready and we can play.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I just kept getting worse and worse. I have so many bad habits that I need to break.

I wish I was good at giving advice, I guess the only thing I noticed was that it was easy for me to wait out the shield pressure with all your aerials.

I felt like I shielded a lot so maybe you could've gone for more grabs, again I'm bad at advice sorry.

Yeah I tend to attack shields even when I'm not properly spaced and it gets me punished very often.

Signature goes here!

Ultrashroomz said:
@RobDX

Gonna be offline for the next ~12 hours, just lemme know when you're ready and we can play.

Hi. I can be online in about 4 hours. Can you make it?

Sure just tag me again when you're ready, I can stick around but if you don't hear from me I might be asleep lol

@RobDX

Last edited by Ultrashroomz - on 23 October 2020

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:

Sure just tag me again when you're ready, I can stick around but if you don't hear from me I might be asleep lol

@RobDX

I can play now. Can you?

@RobDX I'm here now if you can still play

Ultrashroomz said:
@RobDX I'm here now if you can still play

Let's do this!

I made an arena

ID is 56R55
Pass is 221

We'll go to Small BF unless you wanna do stage selection

GGs (I took it 3-0)

@mZuzek ah s*** here we go again