By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

Damn disconnects. Did anyone else have problems with connection? After i got disconnected, i saw Ben having room open for a long time. I tried to join again for 3 or 4 times, but everytime i got "disconnected during data transfer" or "couldn't connect to internet". I shut my Wii down, had a smoke and came back - Bens room was still open, tried to join it but while joining the race had started. Didn't have time to lurk, so i went to help my wife with laundry.

So, how did it go?

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Seems like I won't play the league this week then; waiting to get invited =((((((((

Maybe next week~

Just_Ben said:
Room is open, I am waiting for ya all, you have 5 minutes!

Tell your "bot" to be more lenient next time, then there would be less room...

... but I know wrong subjects can be misleading!!!

Sorry, what did my bot wrong? you can show up without registering everytime, you know that? On what invention did you wait?

bdbdbd said:
Damn disconnects. Did anyone else have problems with connection? After i got disconnected, i saw Ben having room open for a long time. I tried to join again for 3 or 4 times, but everytime i got "disconnected during data transfer" or "couldn't connect to internet". I shut my Wii down, had a smoke and came back - Bens room was still open, tried to join it but while joining the race had started. Didn't have time to lurk, so i went to help my wife with laundry.

So, how did it go?
Yes, has been for me too today, some disconnects. Seems the server doesn't hold the american load?

I got disconnected after the 2nd race in the team GP :(

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

During the first GP I got ranked back every time...finished 3rd got ranked 5th...finished 2nd got ranked 4th...once I finished 3rd (from what I saw) and got ranked 8th...

Still good races tonight.

Around the Network
TomaTito said:

Seems like I won't play the league this week then; waiting to get invited =((((((((

Maybe next week~

Just_Ben said:
Room is open, I am waiting for ya all, you have 5 minutes!

Tell your "bot" to be more lenient next time, then there would be less room...

... but I know wrong subjects can be misleading!!!

Know I understand! A bot is a computer programm, it does what it is programmed for. It doesn't understand language! It has defined input parameters. From the Join Help on the first page:

To join up, just show up at one of the upcoming racing days. Make sure you have added the given host to your friendslist. If you add a Host, write him a PM so he can add you too. If the room for the Grand Prix is open, your friendslist is blinking purple. Join the room created by the official announced host.

The bot can't take a message like you sended. You should have sendet a PM to me. The link to write a pm to me was in the first post. Sorry you couldn't join up, but the join up help is pretty clear, I think.

Added the results off today by the way!  

no fair... americans want to play with you guys...

Ari_Gold said:
no fair... americans want to play with you guys...

Well, you can come if you want to, but My guess is, the time is not the best??

I am extending the bot to handle multiple leagues, so we can set up an american league sometime in the future ;) don't expect wonders, I am  kind of bussy with work and private live the next days, so it may take some time ;) 

Can i join now?

ismael said:
Can i join now?
Everyone can. Read the first post of the thread! It is in the rules! Just show up at the next GP and you are in ;)