Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

Ari_Gold said:
no fair... americans want to play with you guys...

Well, you can come if you want to, but My guess is, the time is not the best??

I am extending the bot to handle multiple leagues, so we can set up an american league sometime in the future ;) don't expect wonders, I am  kind of bussy with work and private live the next days, so it may take some time ;) 

Around the Network

Can i join now?

ismael said:
Can i join now?
Everyone can. Read the first post of the thread! It is in the rules! Just show up at the next GP and you are in ;)

Hey just_ben my forum name is... well shrimpy_boy11 if ya wanted to know. but the unknown is kinda cool ..... makes me seem mysterious (im deluded)

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

shrimpy_boy11 said:
Hey just_ben my forum name is... well shrimpy_boy11 if ya wanted to know. but the unknown is kinda cool ..... makes me seem mysterious (im deluded)

From the Join Up help: 

If you want to register a Mii name write the bot a PM with subject "Register Mii" and as content only your Mii name!

Around the Network

ok, so waiting for the next hoster!

ismael said:
ok, so waiting for the next hoster!
Rol will do it. The bot just don't know about it yet, but I am sure Rol will tell him soon enough ;)

Oh wow I failed that last GP, I got 1st for race 1, but then was mobbed in race 2, race 3 my controller ran out of batteries (AND I got mobbed) and after putting in spares race 4 I did poorly anyway (I hate GBA beach thing)

well i didn't do really bad, but i expected more...

and yeah do bikes suck on the gba beach?