By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

Hey just_ben my forum name is... well shrimpy_boy11 if ya wanted to know. but the unknown is kinda cool ..... makes me seem mysterious (im deluded)

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network
shrimpy_boy11 said:
Hey just_ben my forum name is... well shrimpy_boy11 if ya wanted to know. but the unknown is kinda cool ..... makes me seem mysterious (im deluded)

From the Join Up help: 

If you want to register a Mii name write the bot a PM with subject "Register Mii" and as content only your Mii name!

ok, so waiting for the next hoster!

ismael said:
ok, so waiting for the next hoster!
Rol will do it. The bot just don't know about it yet, but I am sure Rol will tell him soon enough ;)

Oh wow I failed that last GP, I got 1st for race 1, but then was mobbed in race 2, race 3 my controller ran out of batteries (AND I got mobbed) and after putting in spares race 4 I did poorly anyway (I hate GBA beach thing)

Around the Network

well i didn't do really bad, but i expected more...

and yeah do bikes suck on the gba beach?

^yeah I know, but I might not have been last in that race without it, I still would have done terribly though.

I actually missed the first GP annoyingly, there were 7-8 minutes left and I thought I had enough time to do an online race, but once it connected into the race there were still 2 laps left of Rainbow road for them to do, so I had to wait for that, and then race on N64 Bowsers Castle which is a long track, so that 1 race took 10 minutes from first connection to when I could get back to the friend roster.
I presume Tito missed it too because I raced him a couple of times while you were all in the Grand Prix (although did Tito join us anyway?)
Then I was disconnected for that team race, though I wasn't too fussed about that anyway so I just quit and went to watch TV.

lol I thought the bot was you trying to be funny, not a script :P

aw well 

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

RolStoppable said:

I wasn't able to access the servers for more than a day now, I assume there's just too much traffic lately due to the American release of the game. If this doesn't change in time for our league GPs, somebody else will have to host today.

I'll let you know half an hour before the first GP is supposed to start, whether or not I am able to go online and host today.

I'm having exactly the same problem... It usually fails with error 61010 when I'm connecting, but sometimes with other error numbers.

EDIT - I just managed to connect after many attempts, I'll see if I can play.

EDIT2- I'm playing with no lag at all, so I guess it's just a problem in connecting. I chose continental race to avoid more lag.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957