By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

After 4 or 5 races I got disconnected, and now I'm having a hard time connecting again...

Does this mean I'll play GTA4? Oh well, it's also fun so far, just not as much.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Rol you're still not my friend, something's wrong... :(

Argh, I want to play but I can't connect to Nintendo WFC because all those stupid Amercians need to play online at the same time!

I got disconnected too. BTW, you guys are excellent MKWiiers!

RolStoppable said:
routsounmanman said:
I got disconnected too. BTW, you guys are excellent MKWiiers!

Makes me wonder how many players are still online, after all we were only a few people to begin with today.

Half the US population, apparently.

Around the Network

yea i got diconected from the 3rd GP and couldnt connect back so......

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Hmm I hope the problems are gone sooner rather than later. Well I am working on bot v2.0 , but i see that I delete the GP without a result today. After that I am away until tuesday because of work. I hope i get bot v2.0 ready next week, but it is already looking promising.

On a site note look at that little google search:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=GAX&q=mario+kart+wii+league&btnG=Search

I forgot the league and went to check if i get to play even 1 GP. I started lurking during the 2nd GP but got disconnected from WFC completely after seeing Rol had room open for 3rd race. Couldn't connect WFC at all after that.
I vote for disconnecting NA from WFC completely.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

oh damn, I got disk failures at the second GP and I am so tired that I drove horrible. Where was the rest by the way? Only 5 people showing up? I hope that will get more soon!

Shit, forgot about the tournament today. Hopefully I'll join on Thursday.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957