By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

RolStoppable said:
Why are so many people using Mario lately? Do they think that Mario makes your bike go faster or what?

You're ignorant. As CrazzyMan pointed out, all Wii owners are Mario fanboys.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Why are so many people using Mario lately? Do they think that Mario makes your bike go faster or what?

cause i want to be just like u

Are the upcoming GP dates correct? The next ones are in 3 months time :?

Australians - please head over here, and sign up!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=25923

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

routsounmanman said:

No sorry, those are incorrect. I must have made a mistake. Will fix it in the evening (I am at work at the moment).

Around the Network
Just_Ben said:
routsounmanman said:

No sorry, those are incorrect. I must have made a mistake. Will fix it in the evening (I am at work at the moment).

OK Ben, no rush; I just found it really weird :)

RolStoppable said:

I only seem to use 3/4 characters.

in a small bike/kart I will pretty much always be toad.
in a medium I will most likely be Yoshi (occasionally Diddy though)
and most commonly I will be Rosalina

routsounmanman said:
BengaBenga said:
routsounmanman said:
BengaBenga said:
God, I failed the last Grand Prix.

You raced with Mario + the Dolphin bike, right? You were really good on the first couple of GPs. Then, yep you kinda screwed up :P

I totally had the second GP until in the last race, last lap, an annoying thundercloud completely HALTED me in Coconut Mall's stairs. Enraged me to no end.

Oh well, there's always next time, right? Practice a lot so we can beat Roland next time!

Yeah, I was on the Dolphin Bike.

I don't know what happened, I screwed up on Rainbow road by making stupid mistakes, then on Yoshi falls I used the shortcut, but ended up in the water and just when I was driving right behind you guys I made a steering mistake.
I really hate the Moonview Highway.

Really? I love that course; you just have to stick to either the left side of the road or between the sides. I also kinda made stupid mistakes in RR but I made up for them with 3 mushrooms (jumped over the two holes). 

I think I was meant to win the last GP.  Which would have been quite the upset of the century considering how badly I was slaughtered in the 1st two.  Don't know how it all went wrong in the last two races.  I find that there are some tracks I am very good at and some tracks that I am way less than average on.  In the first 2 GPs I got all my bad tracks while in the last I got only good tracks but as faith will have it I threw away the GP by finishing last on what I consider to be my best track. 

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

So, the new bot is now running. I hope it runs as good as the old one. It has some news options, such as a newsletter. Look on the first post (post of the bot). It should work fine ;)

The one for tomorrow is already out, so the first one you will get will be for that on Tuesday ;)

So register today, so you don't miss any more races ;)

Hey Ben, awesome new look (the bot) and cool new features! Did you make it yourself?