By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

I was last in the 1st GP. I blame (Wii Fit) all those mirror tracks. Finished last in all of them.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network

so we have

1. rolf
2.routsou
3. roland
3. benii
5. heke
5. brissie
7. mike
8. tuoyo

Officialy Blue Shell >>>>>>>>>>>>> Thundercloud

In the last race of the last GP (Bowser's Castle) someone knocked me off the track and into lava in the final straight when I was in 2nd place and I ended up last. Whoever that was I will never forgive you for that.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
In the last race of the last GP (Bowser's Castle) someone knocked me off the track and into lava in the final straight when I was in 2nd place and I ended up last. Whoever that was I will never forgive you for that.

Haha. Don't know about that, I was first but in one of the Koopa Cape races I fell out of the track more than 6 (!) times and still came up 4th.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
tuoyo said:

That was me. It wouldn't have happened if a lightning and shortly after that a POW-Block wouldn't have caused me to fall into the lava twice in the final lap. Also, I could have passed you with fairplay (slipstreaming, plus I had a mushroom), but today I got bounced off so many times off the tracks and hit by blue shells that I did let me guide by my frustration.

I think you bounced me off the track on Grumble Volcano with a star. So you were only getting what you deserved.

Indeed; I was right behind you when the lightning dropped you into the lava in the yellow jumping pads and right in front of you when the POW block slided you of the track, in the lava again on the left. I almost felt pity for you :P

Loved the GP again, except for one thing.

Will people PLEASE stop voting the same track over and over again, when we already raced it? I mean, we got to race on Koopa Cape FOUR times, and still Mike was voting the same track.

How about this rule: when we already raced on track X, don't vote on X again for that GP. It would make the matches a lot more fun for me and probably everybody else, too.

Sorry, couldn't be in today (well yesterday)

Hopefully I will next Tuesday though.

Chrizum said:

Will people PLEASE stop voting the same track over and over again, when we already raced it? I mean, we got to race on Koopa Cape FOUR times, and still Mike was voting the same track.

How about this rule: when we already raced on track X, don't vote on X again for that GP. It would make the matches a lot more fun for me and probably everybody else, too.

Completely agree. I got really annoyed playing Koopa Capa again and again. And I kinda suck at it too :)

Chrizum said:

Yes and I changed that behavior for me: I searched a second track that I like and if i got mine in one GP (like on the first) I change my vote to my second favourite ;)