By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

Nah, I think the Americans should have a league vs. the Mexicans, to see who gets bragging rights and/ or New Mexico.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I'm in!

But the timezone *may* be a little challenging for us Australians - by my reckoning, 9pm Germany time is around 5am Australian time. Ahh well, an easy rise on the weekends maybe :)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams said:

I'm in!

But the timezone *may* be a little challenging for us Australians - by my reckoning, 9pm Germany time is around 5am Australian time. Ahh well, an easy rise on the weekends maybe :)

I guess on weekends Germans could play a bit later, say midnight.

Or you can just hop on an airplane and visit over here for some offline battles with split screen/ hitting each other/ insulting everyone like it used to be.

I could get out the N64 and show you sissies what real mario karting is all about.  

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I'm happy to *try* and setup an Australian league... from memory, I know starcraft is an Aussie - not sure who else.

My Wii code is: 2263 4706 2910 1099 (from this, we can connect MK users)

My MK user code (Mike v2) is: 4639-9299-2790 

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

you must be joking...

Art of angels, Okey are some other Aussies, as far as I recall. There is way too many of you on here.

Around the Network

so Just_Ben is the league on for tomorrow... wait i mean tonight.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

I'll be there tonight. I've been practising, hope to do better this time :P

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

so hey do i just turn up. Ive got Just_Ben as a friend so i just go to the same room?

shrimpy_boy11 said:
so hey do i just turn up. Ive got Just_Ben as a friend so i just go to the same room?
Yes, it is that simple ;)

ok sweet, see you in 8 hours!