By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

mkws1234 said:
srry guys i missed it, maybe good though need somemore practice

Ah thats not true, we have people who are not that fast, NJ5, bdbdbd, koopatrooper. I mean you all should show up and race against each others. Who cares if you can't get #1 (I sure can't, I was #1 in ONE race of how many? Others are just better). Compete against people driving the same pace as you are. And we should have enough of "fast" and "slow" players.

Around the Network

this seems rlly organized
I still can't play this game cause I live in NA :(

Just_Ben said:
mkws1234 said:
srry guys i missed it, maybe good though need somemore practice

Ah thats not true, we have people who are not that fast, NJ5, bdbdbd, koopatrooper. I mean you all should show up and race against each others. Who cares if you can't get #1 (I sure can't, I was #1 in ONE race of how many? Others are just better). Compete against people driving the same pace as you are. And we should have enough of "fast" and "slow" players.

yeah but i lost my second place, that is the minor part of it...

I would join, but 21:00 central European time happens to be 4:00 AM in Queensland, Australia >_>

dsoverpsp said:
this seems rlly organized
I still can't play this game cause I live in NA :(
Thank you. Well nobody seems to be intrested that I extend the bot to organize other leagues.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
TWRoO said:

Bah, I got totally butchered those first two GPs, that was the first time I had tried the DK mountain shortcut with that bike, it obviously doesn't work so well.

However, that last GP I think I stopped Rol's run of 1st places

There went so much wrong in the last GP that I was really happy with the 2nd place at the end. Bad luck all over the place, except in the last race which I won.

@Just_Ben

For me only the first race had issues, I blame Tuoyo-E. When he got disconnected the problems were gone.

And no, I didn't try a new bike. It's just that today it happened several times that an item hit me and I fell off the track. Either that or rude racers like you bounced me off the track.

I have to race dirty against you Rol or else you will win them all, oh wait you were refering to Ben pushing you off? Well I am sure I have pushed you off at some time too, I tried to on Koopa Cape once but I am not sure if you actually went off the edge.

Ben: We done 12 races yesterday right?
Are the last 4 not included in the League?
Finally a first place for me...

BengaBenga said:
Ben: We done 12 races yesterday right?
Are the last 4 not included in the League?
Finally a first place for me...

12 Races = 3 GP.

All 3 GP have been counted. Well maybe the text is a little bit confusing. I see that I change it if I have time. 

looks great, we owe you

okay i want to sign up but have 2 questions.

1. Can someone add me that is a host. My FC is - 4038 6342 3613

2. I live in New Zealand which is currently 11 hours ahead of the UK. So what time is 21:00 Germany Time here.

(i got confused working it out.... lol)

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)