By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Official Mario Kart Wii European GP League

by the way, the bot is running know in "release mode". Meaning it runs every 3 hours (should be enough, shouldn't it?).

Well, it is a good prove of concept, I hope you all make nice advertisement for our little league! ;)

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
TWRoO said:
BengaBenga said:
@Rol,

Yeah, great one! Very well deserved of course.
It was really more because of you, but the DK Mountain was a great one.
I loved racing past Rolf on the last straight...

Were some nice races. I sucked big time (and had loads of bad luck also).

Everyone has bad luck. for instance I was second behind Rol I think on that Autumn track, but somone sent a POW perferctly in time for me to drop off the end of the boost ramp (the one before the shaking net) sending me to last.
I despise POW blocks, and I am glad there is now a way to partly avoid them but it's still not great if on a corner, and sometimes I have the timing wrong.

Also can someone tell me what you do to get a fast start, I swear a few people have told me to just press A when the noise for "2" chimes, but that just results in a spin start... What I do is hold down A just before "2" but then I have to let go and press it again just as the final chime sounds, which is awkward and I am not that great at it, so if there is a simpler way I would like to know.

You start accelerating about halfway between 2 and 1 being displayed in the countdown. According to my experience, it's slightly before the second chime ends.

And on a side note, even that you get boost from the start, the effect of the boost depends on your timing. The later you hit the gas, the smaller the boost and opposite, except if you hit too early, it just spins.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

We start in a few minutes!

Damn...got disconnected in DK mountain...

Good races though.
I will definitely be there again!

Bah, I got totally butchered those first two GPs, that was the first time I had tried the DK mountain shortcut with that bike, it obviously doesn't work so well.

However, that last GP I think I stopped Rol's run of 1st places  

Around the Network

was it me or was the first gp extremly laggy? people just started to "jump" over the map. I mean that. One time i threw a red shelf and two seconds later it flew right at me because the guy before me was all out of the suddon behind me! Well it was better in the 2nd gp and gone in the third. And there I was relativly good!

@Rol

Whats up, did you try a knew bike ore something?

Once I was 6th (by quite a margin) and showed up as 7th later... Didn't get that one. Anyway, I did really bad tonight hehe.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

It was really laggy, first time I experienced that, a few times I ended up lower ranked than I was driving.

Well whatever, it was fun again.
I really have to learn to control the bikes.

RolStoppable said:
TWRoO said:

Bah, I got totally butchered those first two GPs, that was the first time I had tried the DK mountain shortcut with that bike, it obviously doesn't work so well.

However, that last GP I think I stopped Rol's run of 1st places

There went so much wrong in the last GP that I was really happy with the 2nd place at the end. Bad luck all over the place, except in the last race which I won.

@Just_Ben

For me only the first race had issues, I blame Tuoyo-E. When he got disconnected the problems were gone.

And no, I didn't try a new bike. It's just that today it happened several times that an item hit me and I fell off the track. Either that or rude racers like you bounced me off the track.

Or threw the red one exact with the time off your jump, so you had to fell of the track ;)

srry guys i missed it, maybe good though need somemore practice