By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Great Deal: 12 month PS Plus Sub ($31.79) - USA Code

There's a great deal at cdkeys for the 1 year PS Plus sub (USA code).  This is the lowest price I've ever seen.

https://www.cdkeys.com/playstation-network-psn/playstation-plus/1-year-playstation-plus-membership-ps3-ps4-ps-vita-digital-code

I bought 3 of them (membership till 2025).

Around the Network

this is a month late, I just bought a normal price one for fall guys last month....but i might buy another one

Does the code gets sent to you by mail or do you need an account on that site?

Damn, that's a sweet deal...

I've used the site several times for varying codes.

estebxx said:

You need an account but it still will be emailed to you, from what I recall.

If you're on the fence, they're trustworthy. You're on VGC anyway and signing up takes at most 5 minutes.

Around the Network

I bought my last membership from that site for about $42. They have good deals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

ironmanDX said:
estebxx said:

You need an account but it still will be emailed to you, from what I recall.

If you're on the fence, they're trustworthy. You're on VGC anyway and signing up takes at most 5 minutes.

Yeah these guys are legit. I use them all the time for PC (Steam) games.

Its a shame this is only for US codes :( Such a good deal, would buy a few codes to stack a few more years onto my PSN.

Use them all the time. No need for an account... you can buy one as a guest as well, and as many pointed out already it's a legit site.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

estebxx said:

Via email and you can do it as a guest, so no need for an account.

Well i decided to buy a couple of years of PS PLUS since it's a good discount but... according to my bank i was charged but the site wont give me the code... damn i hope this fixes itself cuz i don't know what to do, should have bought one instead of two to test the site first... lesson learned.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I just received an email giving me a list of reasons why i wasn't given the codes, but that doesnt matter all i care about is the last part "Please note that you have not been charged for this transaction". seems like they canceled the transaction with the bank, so its all fine.

Last edited by estebxx - on 30 September 2020