By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Top 5 Best VGC users so far

I'd have to say these ones

- Quakecore89: He's like Reyn to me.
- Sheiken: Knows more about LoZ than anyone.
- Rolstoppable: For being the king of Nintendo.
- Wooden: Good taste in waifu
- Ryuu: Hates my guts but honestly, look at the Xbox thread. That much effort must be respected, so I simp.

Around the Network

I think Wright is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills aliens and doesnt afraid of anything.

Too hard to pick just five, I love all youz guyz.

If I had to make a shortlist I'd probably go with mzuzek, Rol, Zorg, Pemalite, Alex_The_Hedgehog, Alcy, Immersiveunreality, JEMC, axumblade, trunks, Mar1217, Captain Yuri, javi741, Mnementh... and shit, this isn't even that short a list. I could go on and on.

My top 5 faves:

1) People who up-vote me. Such people make me feel better and also prove their good taste.
2) My cat, Olivia. She's known to walk on the keyboard whilst I try to type, so I'm counting her as a VGC contributor.
3) People who appreciate The Last of Us Part II.
4) Not John, Kirby, JWeinCom, or others who seem to have a problem with me.
5) Rol is kinda cute sometimes.

Last edited by Jaicee - on 04 October 2020

Jaicee said:

My top 5 faves:

1) People who up-vote me. Such people make me feel better and also prove their good taste.
2) My cat, Olivia. She's known to walk on the keyboard whilst I try to type, so I'm counting her as a VGC contributor.
3) People who appreciate The Last of Us Part II.
4) Not John, Kirby, JWeinCon, or others who seem to have a problem with me.
5) Rol is kinda cute sometimes.

I guess I qualify here as I tend to upvote your posts; you provide a very fresh and different perspective to what's otherwise a highly male-dominated forum and your contributions are usually very interesting.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

I guess I qualify here as I tend to upvote your posts; you provide a very fresh and different perspective to what's otherwise a highly male-dominated forum and your contributions are usually very interesting.

Thanx! Honestly, I think we actually have perhaps more in common than I do with most other people here maybe. And yeah, I did mean to implicitly include ya in the first category for sure.

Everyone here is terrible, that's why I stay. Keep it up!

In my time I have joined a lot of forums, dozens of them, but I can honestly say this one has, by far, the best community with the most awesome and friendly members, and it's what has kept me around for over a decade.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 03 October 2020

Everyone hates me and I hate them back :).

Mummelmann said:
Everyone here is terrible....

I came here to say this.