By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - VGC users I can't barely tolerate

numba one - Carl2291 is currently the one and only on this list. Mainly for making fun of the Netherlands inability to win the worldcup, but also for glorifying a team that shouldn't even be allowed to participate based on the results the past 54 years which is to be exact NOTHING. Secondly for changing his username, what a crybaby

numba two - Darwinianevolution thinks he can correct me on my own damned state of mind, well thats where he is WRONG and thus is my second listed person, that will teach him!

numba tree - Rolstoppable is just mad that his team hasn't even made it past the first round ever in EC

numba four - Metallox ALMOST likes everyone, but not everyone I cant tolerate such obvious intolerant behaviour those poors souls he doesn't like must feel horrible. AND IS A GRAMMERSNOB WHO LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS

numba fife - Leynos while this guy is generally in the cool corner, he can't be tolerated at all for implying I steal stuff if anything I merely improve and adapt

numba sex - intrinsic tries being funny, doesn't work, BUT its still better then everything else he usually posts and many times over i might add, thus his inclusion was not even a questionmark

numba sieben - viv well this one doesn't need an explanation really

numba 8 - eagle367 this guy has got some serious illusions about his status in the pack, best leave him be unless he engages. CANT EVEN PLAY FOOTBALL LMAO

numba 9 AND 10 - Padip and Ka-pi96 boring ass bitches

numba 11 - gregroy, don't tell me what to do you cavia

numba ... - the mod who closes this

Last edited by kirby007 - on 23 September 2020

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

you should know this Rol, barely is the adverb of tolerate so the can't is regarding tolerate, in this case the barely strenghtens the not tolerating

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

What is this thread? Lol

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).

Captain_Yuri said:

I love the fact that this worldwide famous meme came from a brazilian soup opera

Around the Network

Are shitpost threads allowed now? Why did noone tell me?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

EnricoPallazzo said:
Captain_Yuri said:

I love the fact that this worldwide famous meme came from a brazilian soup opera

are you explaining the origin from a meme and are even doing that wrong? you are this close to become the second person on the list

Darwinianevolution said:
Are shitpost threads allowed now? Why did noone tell me?

We clearly never had to!

Also, Rol is right re: English, so kirby can only tolerate one person on this whole website.

Which, honestly, seems generous.

RolStoppable said:
kirby007 said:

are you explaining the origin from a meme and are even doing that wrong? you are this close to become the second person on the list

I am surprised that he isn't on it yet. He's the guy who said that the Netherlands would have been eliminated by Mexico in 2014 if Robben hadn't dived.

@EnricoPallazzo is this true? you clueless footyfan

At least the Netherlands can still win at korfbal.