By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Where will Immortals: Fenex Rising sell/get played the most?

What platform will Immortals perform best on?

PC 0 0%

Xbox One 0 0%

Playstation 4 5 22.73%

Nintendo Switch 12 54.55%

Playstation 5 0 0%

Xbox Series X 3 13.64%

Stadia 2 9.09%

Total:22

With the game set for PC, PS4 and 5, Xbox 1 and Series X, Switch, and Stadia the game will get around this holiday season, positioning it well for all platforms and audiences. 

And thus we must ask where the best sales will be: with a split base between generations, competition from Valhalla, and the similarities to Breath of the Wild (and possible lack of competition), I'm going to put my (Biased) bet on the Switch. 

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Around the Network

Good question; we may never know unfortunately now that software tracking only covers reported shipments.

PS4 has the install base advantage, but on the other hand you'd think a BOTW clone would do well on the system that has and is in large part defined by BOTW.

Then again, a lot of Switch owners also have a PS4; for those it'll be a matter of whether they want to play it in high res or on the go.

curl-6 said:
Good question; we may never know unfortunately now that software tracking only covers reported shipments.

PS4 has the install base advantage, but on the other hand you'd think a BOTW clone would do well on the system that has and is in large part defined by BOTW.

Then again, a lot of Switch owners also have a PS4; for those it'll be a matter of whether they want to play it in high res or on the go.

Ubisoft has given specifics at times, such as Starlink doing best on Switch. It's not impossible, especially if Nintendo and Ubisoft reveal some sort of Starlink/Star Fox moment. 

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

KrspaceT said:
curl-6 said:

Ubisoft has given specifics at times, such as Starlink doing best on Switch. It's not impossible, especially if Nintendo and Ubisoft reveal some sort of Starlink/Star Fox moment. 

I really hope they do, I'd be quite interested in the ratio on this one.

Switch only has a chance if they give it the Starlink treatment.

Without Nintendo crossover/exclusive content I feel PS4 will be the easy winner.

I'll be getting it on Switch though. Haven't touched my PS4 even with Dragon Age, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn installed (just no time, my Switch backlog is big enough).

1doesnotsimply

Around the Network

So right now seems to be a Playstation versus Switch argument with that one Xbox voter....

FarleyMcFirefly said:

It seems like a bit of a missed opportunity not to do a Starlink type crossover for the Switch to be honest, you could do it with either Zelda or Kid Icarus and that'd be a selling point for a lot of Nintendo fans who would otherwise skip it.

curl-6 said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:

It seems like a bit of a missed opportunity not to do a Starlink type crossover for the Switch to be honest, you could do it with either Zelda or Kid Icarus and that'd be a selling point for a lot of Nintendo fans who would otherwise skip it.

If by Zelda you mean Hylia, then yes. Make it before you turns herself into Zelda (before Skyward Sword and before the old gods left) and you could have an epic prequel to the Zelda timeline that would essentially establish this new game as the baseline for the entire Zelda universe. *Mindplosion*

I don’t know, so voted for Stadia. Maybe Switch?

I am a Nintendo fanatic.

Dulfite said:
curl-6 said:

If by Zelda you mean Hylia, then yes. Make it before you turns herself into Zelda (before Skyward Sword and before the old gods left) and you could have an epic prequel to the Zelda timeline that would essentially establish this new game as the baseline for the entire Zelda universe. *Mindplosion*

By Zelda I meant the franchise, not the character haha, same for Kid Icarus.