Forums - Sales Discussion - Where will Immortals: Fenex Rising sell/get played the most?

What platform will Immortals perform best on?

PC 0 0.00%

Xbox One 0 0.00%

Playstation 4 5 22.73%

Nintendo Switch 12 54.55%

Playstation 5 0 0.00%

Xbox Series X 3 13.64%

Stadia 2 9.09%

Total:22
Dulfite said:
curl-6 said:

It seems like a bit of a missed opportunity not to do a Starlink type crossover for the Switch to be honest, you could do it with either Zelda or Kid Icarus and that'd be a selling point for a lot of Nintendo fans who would otherwise skip it.

If by Zelda you mean Hylia, then yes. Make it before you turns herself into Zelda (before Skyward Sword and before the old gods left) and you could have an epic prequel to the Zelda timeline that would essentially establish this new game as the baseline for the entire Zelda universe. *Mindplosion*

By Zelda I meant the franchise, not the character haha, same for Kid Icarus.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Dulfite said:

If by Zelda you mean Hylia, then yes. Make it before you turns herself into Zelda (before Skyward Sword and before the old gods left) and you could have an epic prequel to the Zelda timeline that would essentially establish this new game as the baseline for the entire Zelda universe. *Mindplosion*

By Zelda I meant the franchise, not the character haha, same for Kid Icarus.

Yeah it is a huge missed opportunity. I think it would obviously sell better with Zelda content, but I feel like Kid Icarus would fit into the context of the game much better. Like Starfox in Starlink made so much sense and was so much fun. Wouldn't it be awesome if they showcased in tomorrow's partner direct some of this game, then we hear "Sorry to keep you waiting" in a familiar voice :P (I know, I know, it won't happen but a man can dream).

1doesnotsimply

I can't say that I know but this kind of games feels right at home on the switch. Specially considering is a blatant copy of breath of the wild.
But for me at least it will depend on the combat. If its to fast paced or requires any real dexterity I will get it on PlayStation as I feel the switch to small in my hands. If not il get on the switch.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Probably PS4/5. I know it's a Zelda BOTW-like and all, but 3rd parties don't sell super well on Switch compared to Xbox and Playstation, only a handful have even crossed the 2m mark like Skyrim, Minecraft, FIFA, and Crash Trilogy. I could see something like this for Immortals sales:

• PS4+PS5: 35%
  • Xbox One + Xbox Series: 26%
  • Switch: 21%
  • PC: 16%
  • Stadia: 2%
Last edited by shikamaru317 - on 17 September 2020

shikamaru317 said:

Probably PS4/5. I know it's a Zelda BOTW-like and all, but 3rd parties don't sell super well on Switch compared to Xbox and Playstation, only a handful have even crossed the 2m mark like Skyrim, Minecraft, FIFA, and Crash Trilogy. I could see something like this for Immortals sales:

• PS4+PS5: 35%
  • Xbox One + Xbox Series: 26%
  • Switch: 21%
  • PC: 16%
  • Stadia: 2%

I think it'll probably sell better on Switch than Xbox; even by the time software tracking here ended at the close of 2018 we were already seeing a fair few mulitplats like Crash or Dark Souls selling more on Nintendo's hybrid than on Xbox. By now, with Switch far more dominant...

Last edited by curl-6 - on 17 September 2020

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.