Forums - Movies Discussion - Alien 3 or Resurrection?

Which is better?

Alien 3 14 58.33%

Alien Resurrection 10 41.67%

Total:24

3 is better to me; better acting, direction, atmosphere, and no horrible Alien/human hybrid.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

Around the Network

Alien 3. While it was a big step down from the first two it was still overall enjoyable and had a good ending that should've served as an ending to the series. Resurrection on the other hand was just a mess that shouldn't have been made. If I ever rewatch these films I'll watch 1-3 again but skip Resurrection.

Alien 3 is the superior of the two, but that's not saying much. Both are much weaker than the first two films.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Alien 3 

Alien 3 is a decent enough watch. Alien Resurrection is terrible.

Around the Network

Alien Resurrection is still fine, better than what came after it in the franchise, though not great. Alien 3 is kind of good, I like Alien 3. I mean it’s obviously no Alien and Aliens, but it’s still thrilling to watch with a good storyline and characters.

I haven't scene Alien Resurrection, but I imagine it can't be nearly as bad as Alien 3 or Prometheus.

CaptainExplosion said:
I haven't scene Alien Resurrection, but I imagine it can't be nearly as bad as Alien 3 or Prometheus.

You lack imagination then. 

Jpcc86 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

You lack imagination then. 

Do I? Or do I just know bad movies after seeing them just once?

How about a sharp stick in the eye instead?