By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Atari VCS cost 400 dollars

It's a Christmas miracle.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

So did it release and have Todd Rogers Favourite game on it Dragster?

Is this going to be a Producers-type scam?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

This feels more like a collectors item rather than a main stream machine

Seems to me like the company didn't realize how difficult it would be to make this thing happen. The fext that they have delivered the thing basicslly tells us it wasn't a scam. They probably just bit off more than they could chew.

Anyway, I'm glad it exists and that people are getting their units. But, I'd bet heavily against it having any real commercial success

Around the Network

Seems to me like the company didn't realize how difficult it would be to make this thing happen. The fext that they have delivered the thing basicslly tells us it wasn't a scam. They probably just bit off more than they could chew.

Anyway, I'm glad it exists and that people are getting their units. But, I'd bet heavily against it having any real commercial success

Seems to me like the company didn't realize how difficult it would be to make this thing happen. The fact that they have delivered the thing basically tells us it wasn't a scam. They probably just bit off more than they could chew.

Last edited by VAMatt - on 22 December 2020

So, the guy in the video tried to buy one digital item, was charged twice, and did not receive the product. The perfect companion piece to the console.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Atari hasnt been relevant since 1982. This product seems perfect for 2020 though...

Atari well know for helping Todd Rogers