By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamescom Opening Night Live over, featured 38 games from 18 publishers

shikamaru317 said:

Updated List of confirmed games:

• Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart uncut PS5 Demo 
  • Fall Guys: Season 2
  • Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War
  • Destiny 2: Beyond Light
  • World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
  • DOOM Eternal: Ancient Gods DLC
  • Little Nightmares II
  • Medal of Honor: Above & Beyond
  • Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition
  • ID@Xbox Showcase
  • Wasteland 3

Ratchet, Destiny, and DOOM are of interest to me.  So, that's good to know.  

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:

Isn't Gamescom supposed to be a European event? It's usually in Germany, right?

I get that they can't actually have the event now, but they could still do it in Germany, no? Why LA?

Keighley can't come to Germany these days and as he is a well like host aswell as involved in procuring the content shown the organisers probably figured it's best to let him do it in the US instead of having a different host do it in Germany.

As a Nintendo fanboy Im starting to get really unhappy with Nintendos silence about their new games.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Maybe we'll see Elden Ring in some form? Bandai Namco is going to be there. I have no expectations, but that would be pretty hype for me.

Sony, if you're reading this, do something new with The Legend of Dragoon. You will make me a happy man. Thanks.

shikamaru317 said:
A_Robo_Commando said:
Maybe we'll see Elden Ring in some form? Bandai Namco is going to be there. I have no expectations, but that would be pretty hype for me.

I believe I remember reading that From confirmed that Elden Ring wouldn’t be shown again until 2021. Apparently Namco is showing an extended look at Scarlet Nexus on the Gamescom show.

I'm seeing that Jeff Grubb said he doesn't think we'll get any more announcements about it this year, but we might get something at The Game Awards. He seems to be the only one who has said something like this, though he's been mostly reliable from what I gather. I won't be disappointed if it doesn't show up, but after a year since the cinematic trailer, I'm more than ready to see a new trailer.

Sony, if you're reading this, do something new with The Legend of Dragoon. You will make me a happy man. Thanks.

Around the Network

Sony isn't even at the event and it already looks like Ratchet & Clank is the only thing to get a little excited about. Hopefully we'll see a ps5 event, with some actual next gen eye ball candy, sooner rather than later, though.

Hope the Call of Duty talk is gonna end soon!

Damn corona, the impact is real, everything is moving so slowly :(

Very happy with the new Dragon Age, however you can see they struggled to even show a trailer of their work.

lol crash wearing a mask!!

and yet again light on gameplay

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.