By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gamescom Opening Night Live over, featured 38 games from 18 publishers

Waiting for chrono trigger remake announcement

Around the Network

Fallout 76 Optimized port, sold for $120 or $19.99 a month.
Diablo Mobile PC ports
Another bad Sonic game
Overly complicated sports games with microtransactions
Skull and Bones cancelled, Beyond Good and Evil delayed until 2026
Banjo Prequel, but it's an 8 bit side scroller.

There, all of these would make me miserable and whatever is shown can't be worse than this list so the show will be good in comparison no matter what.

Last edited by Dulfite - on 24 August 2020

Please have something fap worthy

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Low expectations. I expect practically nothing interesting to me. Hope to be wrong.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

I have such low expectations that I'm not even going to bother watching this. I'll read up on any noteworthy items afterward.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
Fallout 76 Optimized port, sold for $120 or $19.99 a month.
Diablo Mobile PC ports
Another bad Sonic game
Overly complicated sports games with microtransactions
Skull and Bones cancelled, Beyond Good and Evil delayed until 2026
Banjo Prequel, but it's an 8 bit side scroller.

There, all of these would make me miserable and whatever is shown can't be worse than this list so the show will be good in comparison no matter what.

Reading that list..... yeah hopefully things get better than that.

Ka-pi96 said:

Isn't Gamescom supposed to be a European event? It's usually in Germany, right?

I get that they can't actually have the event now, but they could still do it in Germany, no? Why LA?

Legit thought the same thing when I read 'Live a studio from Los Angeles' but I guess the company that owns it is probably USAian. That said why bother? Just do a big video feed and stream it like MS and Sony did.

Hmm, pie.

did someone say saints row

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Extended look at the Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart demo is confirmed!

shikamaru317 said:
zealen said:
Waiting for chrono trigger remake announcement

Don't think Squeenix is on the list of exhibitors. Maybe at TGS in September. I sure would love to see a Chrono Trigger remake, done similarly to Square's recent Trials of Mana remake. Square recently revealed that the Trials of Mana remake significantly exceeded their sales expectations, so there is hope of more retro RPG remakes from them. 

Glad Trials did well for them. It’s a good game, and I have the remake and the original in Collection of Mana.