By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Phoenotopia

Will you buy this game?

Instantly on release 0 0%

wait for good scores 2 66.67%

wait for sale 1 33.33%

never 0 0%

Total:3

Did anyone heard about this game? It looks good I think, kinda like a modernized Zelda II.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_REFL7PZzLw

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Around the Network

I think I watched the promo video for it in the eShop. It did kind of put off some Zelda 2 vibes.

ah i assumed this was about some obscure disease, anyway carry on

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This game doesn't remind me of Zelda 2.  It might be a fun game, but it just doesn't remind me of Zelda 2.   Zelda 2 was an action RPG with a focus on making the combat the most memorable part of the game.  Zelda 2 was also lacking on the exploration side.  To me this game looks like it is inspired by several Zelda games while being a 2D platformer.  The reviewer calls this game a "puzzle platformer".  Zelda 2 was definitely not a puzzle platformer.

I'll probably wait to see how people review it and if it still gets some buzz even after a couple of years.  Those are the types of indie games that I end up playing.

If you want something else like Zelda II, I suggest Elliot Quest. It can get pretty hard and has a good dose of where the hell do I go now- like Zelda II