By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Ghost of Tsushima was the best-selling game in the US in July

NPD: Ghost of Tsushima was the best-selling software title in the United States during its launch month of July.

Great to hear, fantastic game :) Here the complete list of july:

Entry 1 Ghost of Tsushima
2 2 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
New Entry 3 Paper Mario: The Origami King
1 4 The Last of Us: Part 2
3 5 Animal Crossing: New Horizons
5 6 Ring Fit Adventure
4 7 Mortal Kombat 11
6 8 Mario Kart 8: Deluxe
8 9 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
New Entry 10 Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris
10 11 Minecraft: PlayStation 4 Edition
11 12 The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
9 13 Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege
32 14 New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
18 15 MLB: The Show 20
12 16 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
13 17 Need for Speed: Heat
19 18 Marvel's Spider-Man
16 19 Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
21 20 Cal lof Duty: Black Ops 4

Around the Network

Well deserved!

Off topic. I can't sleep. This is the first Sucker Punch game, including the Sly remasters, that I haven't bought at launch in almost 2 decades. They are probably my favourite PS dev, but I'm doing well in sticking to my plan of not buying the big AAA games at launch, even with my favourite devs.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Hiku said:

Great game, but I admit Fall Guys has been distracting me from completing it, so I'm still on Act 2.

COKTOE said:
Off topic. I can't sleep. This is the first Sucker Punch game, including the Sly remasters, that I haven't bought at launch in almost 2 decades. They are probably my favourite PS dev, but I'm doing well in sticking to my plan of not buying the big AAA games at launch, even with my favourite devs.

To wait for a price drop, or because you want to avoid launch glitches? Doesn't seem to be any major issues with the game from what I can tell.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
Hiku said:

Great game, but I admit Fall Guys has been distracting me from completing it, so I'm still on Act 2.

To wait for a price drop, or because you want to avoid launch glitches? Doesn't seem to be any major issues with the game from what I can tell.

Just the price drop.  For the most part, the only games I buy at launch now are physical copies of smaller, usually Japanese titles.

Around the Network
COKTOE said:
Hiku said:

Just bizarre. There is no way I hit submit, so how this post exists is a mystery.

Great to see but not all that surprised. Seemed like a bit of a sleeper a while back. Kinda snuck up on people..