By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kirby007 said:
Chazore said:
is, is that...Stadia-tan?.

Your welcum

I always imagined Stadia-tan as being super obnoxious (because Google's Stadia ads were basically mocking consoles/PC).

I really want to post my friend's Dual sense-tan, but I'm not sure if it's "allowed" (nothing nsfw, but he likes drawing big knockers).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

This needs to be in the nsfw section so we can post the real tans

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Chazore said:
kirby007 said:

YOu found the two tans I was actually trying to look for lol. Did it better than me. 

MasonADC said:
This wasnt what i was expecting when I opened up this thread

I'm surprised some of you have never heard of seen these around the net before. System-tan's have been around for quite some time. 

Oh trust me, I have, and if I would’ve noticed the - between console and tan I would’ve knew. 

Last edited by MasonADC - on 15 August 2020

I missed these ;)

mZuzek said:
what the fuck

Welcome to the internet.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
what the fuck

You ain't seen nothing yet. 

Last edited by Chazore - on 15 August 2020

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Tagging this thread.

I love waifus

Ok I guess.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Just when I thought I'd run out of fetishes. Thanks OP!

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery