By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Console-Tans

Console tans or "system-tans" have been a thing since 4chan and memes were around. Over the years I've seen some clever designs here and there, some funny web comics designed around the antics of the Sony, MS and Nintendo console tans (PC included).

I'd like to share some designs I like, but at the same time I'd love to see what tans you like out there.

I'll start with Xbox-tan:

PC-Tan

PS4-Tan

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Never heard of a console "tan" I thought this was going to be about yellowing plastic. That said that one guy looks like Dural from fighters Mega Mix or a naked Pepsi-Man

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
Never heard of a console "tan" I thought this was going to be about yellowing plastic. That said that one guy looks like Dural from fighters Mega Mix or a naked Pepsi-Man

PC-tan was always depicted as just being a white character with no real distinguishing features, since it's a platform that constantly changes, so I guess that made some sense?.

I've seen the Switch-tan and it's kinda odd, since it's a girl who pilots sort of android suit of an older character (I assume this is meant to mimic the Switch and Switch dock).

I like the Vita-tan since they remind me of Tomoko from the watamote anime.

Also an artist friend of mine who's actually a big Sony fan designed a tan for Sony's new dual sense controller, as well as a random drawing of Abby from TLOU 2. (in fact my avatar is a tan he designed for the creator of Piczel).

Last edited by Chazore - on 15 August 2020

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This wasnt what i was expecting when I opened up this thread

Around the Network
kirby007 said:

YOu found the two tans I was actually trying to look for lol. Did it better than me. 

MasonADC said:
This wasnt what i was expecting when I opened up this thread

I'm surprised some of you have never heard of seen these around the net before. System-tan's have been around for quite some time. 

Its in my fapfolder

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

is, is that...Stadia-tan?.

Chazore said:
is, is that...Stadia-tan?.

Your welcum