By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

Wow the cowgirls got their ass kicked by shitty ass Washington team. That's funny. Dear Jerry Jones, you suck

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

I watched the Cowboys game and what really did them in was bad coaching. This Washington team couldn't take much advantage of an injury-riddled Dallas, but instead of Mike McCarthy being patient, he opted for risky fourth down attempts in his own half which gave the Football Team short fields for easy scores. Zeke's fumble certainly didn't help, but it wasn't the worst thing in this game. The Cowboys also failed to score a TD after an INT return that gave them 1st&Goal.

Washington simply played this smarter. They didn't take risks in a game where it could be expected that it will be first and foremost about avoiding mistakes.

Don't forget that magnificent fake punt either lol

hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:
HOU-DET1WAS-DAL1BAL-PIT2MIA-NYJ1
ARI-NE2CAR-MIN2CLE-JAX1TEN-IND1
NYG-CIN1LAC-BUF2LV-ATL1SF-LAR2
NO-DEN1KC-TB1CHI-GB2SEA-PHI1

Changed my pick to TEN because fuck the Colts' and their spoiled fanbase.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

HOU-DET1WAS-DAL1BAL-PIT2MIA-NYJ1
ARI-NE1CAR-MIN2CLE-JAX1TEN-IND2

HOU-DET1WAS-DAL2BAL-PIT2MIA-NYJ1
ARI-NE2CAR-MIN1CLE-JAX1TEN-IND2

Around the Network

Deebo Samuel, Trent Williams, Jeff Wilson Jr., Raheem Mostert, and Richard Sherman have all been cleared to play...

...49ers, why do you do this to me?! 

Is it too late to change my Cin vs NYG pick to a tie? Lol talk about two shit teams and it's being televised here on Fox in Austin... Tempted to just watch it to see how shitty these teams really are.

Just deleted a ~200 word long post about how much it sucks to be a Vikings fan, but it has prepared me for dealing with disappointment in life. I should have just posted it anyway.

So far I'm perfect. You guys disgust me. You bitch about ARI yet you PICK THEM AGAIN this week :P. Furthermore, I'm glad the Colts were exposed as the frauds they are. Also, I can't believe no one changed their pick after the critical injuries announced in Colts defense

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

But in all seriousness... I've learned through experience never vote Bill Bellichik out. He's a sneaky bastard that finds ways to win.

Correction. I missed the Raiders pick because it's still going. This Raiders loss gives my Browns extra umph for the wild card.