By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

I am going to rush this because I am not in the mood to look up the exact predictions for the Super Bowl, so...

Chris Hu predicts a Chiefs win, Shaunodon a Bucs win.

Therefore, we have a straight-forward matchup with no need for any tie-breaking steps. I don't know if I'll be around by the end of the Super Bowl, but I don't need to officially announce who won the prediction league playoffs, because everyone should be able to tell who won.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

Watching the tame with my family as usual. One interesting thing I thought I’d highlight:

My Dad, my Uncle, and all my old clients that I care for are rooting for Brady. (The Old Farts)
Me, my cousin who’s two years younger than me, and my friends I graduated high school with are rooting for Mahomes. (The Young Blood.)

Funny enough, the one thing we all agreed on was what the greatest Halftime show of all time was: (Michael Jackson.)

WHOOPS, did mean to quote. Just edit. xD

Buccs up 11. Still too early of course.

Refs bailing Brady out, as usual.

Kansas City is pissing me the fuck off with all these penalties. Hope we can straighten up.

Around the Network

What a pathetic performance by the Chiefs. It's like they want to lose the game.

Barozi said:

What a pathetic performance by the Chiefs. It's like they want to lose the game.

Comeback wins are more memorable.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Weekend being right up close to the camera just now was weird.

Expected more from Chiefs but will see what happens second half.

Hmm, pie.

Hoping Buccs can win. It's their home after all.