By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

hatmoza said:
MasonADC said:
I was hurting watching the eagles lose.

I feel your pain. I genuinely do.

It's ok guys. You can take shots at my team, but I'm gonna be a sap for a moment. I never expected the Browns to win against the Ravens... but for them to lose the way they lost... No fan, who has eagerly been waiting for this NFL season throughout this miserable pandemic, should ever go through that type of beat-down. Especially when you are desperately looking for anything to lift your spirits in these days.

Ya, a team with the kind of talent that the Browns clearly have all over the field should not be getting smoked like this. I'm still of the opinion that Gregg Williams should have been kept on as head coach.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
PAOerfulone said:
So what’s the regional coverage in everyone’s area?

I’m living in southern Arizona.

On CBS, I’ve got the Dolphins-Patriots.
On FOX, I’ve got the Packers-Vikings. Then after that, Cardinals-49ers.

It's terrible. I've got Dolphins vs. Patriots on TV or Seahawks vs. Falcons as stream. Then Saints vs. Bucs afterwards.

Can't watch the Packers and the NFL cracked down on free streams so much that there's nothing easily accessible anymore.

Quite a few of the Kodi add-ons are still working. Your call whether it's worth the hassle, but in light of how the NFL isn't tripping over itself to make the content available anywhere I don't personally see any moral or ethical issues there.

hatmoza said:
PAOerfulone said:
So what’s the regional coverage in everyone’s area?

I’m living in southern Arizona.

On CBS, I’ve got the Dolphins-Patriots.
On FOX, I’ve got the Packers-Vikings. Then after that, Cardinals-49ers.

American in Dubai... don't have many options of watching. However, some of my students some years ago gave me some livestream websites for soccer (soccer is huge hear). Anyhow streaming website laws are lax here and I can get NFL games on some of those before mentioned stream sites.

Don't judge me :(

How's the quality? Asking for a friend.

Chris Hu said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

The coin flip picked 10 of 14 right so far in week one. Should have been 12 but the refs really fucked Dallas over at the end there.

Nope the Cowboys fucked themselves over like they always do they could have tied the game with a easy field goal but instead went for it on fourth down and turned the ball over.

meh, I liked the call. You should get used to it, McCarthy has balls unlike Jason Garrett. Yeah Garrett would have kicked there, but Garrett would have kicked there even if Dallas was down 7 instead of 3. They had a good play called, the Rams just made a better play. That call at the end of the game was just horrendous though. Same as the one in the Bengals game. That late in the game and two guys are both making contact and jockeying for position, you either call offsetting penalties or swallow your whistle. Ramsey flopped hard and the refs bit.

Pretty good start. Now let's see how quickly I can fuck it all up.

noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

It's terrible. I've got Dolphins vs. Patriots on TV or Seahawks vs. Falcons as stream. Then Saints vs. Bucs afterwards.

Can't watch the Packers and the NFL cracked down on free streams so much that there's nothing easily accessible anymore.

Quite a few of the Kodi add-ons are still working. Your call whether it's worth the hassle, but in light of how the NFL isn't tripping over itself to make the content available anywhere I don't personally see any moral or ethical issues there.

hatmoza said:

American in Dubai... don't have many options of watching. However, some of my students some years ago gave me some livestream websites for soccer (soccer is huge hear). Anyhow streaming website laws are lax here and I can get NFL games on some of those before mentioned stream sites.

I'm the friend who's interested in knowing, do tell!

Around the Network
Angelus said:

I'll take 'what the Eagles were thinking in the first half' for 500, Alex.

Shaunodon said:
Angelus said:

Oof...hoping I don't manage to match that choke job lol

Also, I think you might be the first person on this site to ever address me by my actual name. What a stalker.

The coin was strong this week.

Angelus said:
Shaunodon said:

Oof...hoping I don't manage to match that choke job lol

Also, I think you might be the first person on this site to ever address me by my actual name. What a stalker.

Haha, that's a crazy coincidence. If only guessing names were worth an extra point.

noname2200 said:
RolStoppable said:

hatmoza said:

Great! But sometimes high traffic games cut in and out.

Your friend got a PM

EDIT

lol @burninmylight

Last edited by hatmoza - on 16 September 2020

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson