By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2020: Tampa Bay Buccaneers win Super Bowl LV

hatmoza said:

I wish Lamar a speedy recovery... that being said

Are we even going to pretend that Lamar getting injured is a shock? Without Lamar's elusive couple of runs up the field that single handily gives Ravens multiple TDs, this Ravens team is garbage. When Lamar starts getting injured consistently, and he becomes hesitant to run, he will only then realize that he has never developed his throwing game. He will become another RGIII at worst, or a low budget Michael Vick at best.

Sure don't wish harm on him but running QBs suck in NFL.   They will always be injured prone.  That's why I like mahomes.  Most times he is just trying to buy time for pass.   He is pass first, scramble to pass then run if field open or no other option.   Fuck running QBs.

Around the Network
KLAMarine said:

I want to see Browns beat Chiefs. Most likely won't happen but it would be a sight!

I want to inherit 100 million dollars.  Most likely won't happen but it would be a sight!

sethnintendo said:
KLAMarine said:

I want to see Browns beat Chiefs. Most likely won't happen but it would be a sight!

I want to inherit 100 million dollars.  Most likely won't happen but it would be a sight!

You are more a Browns fan than Rol is a Packers fan! Get out of the closet already!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
sethnintendo said:

You are more a Browns fan than Rol is a Packers fan! Get out of the closet already!

Telling people that they like something doesn't make the person like something.   It would take years of Clockwork Orange movie torture for me to come out as Browns fan.   You'd pretty much have to be CIA and waterboard me to become a fan especially with Baker (TTU traitor) as QB.   It's TTU first for me before any NFL team even though my degree from there never helped me.

Oh God they just played Cleveland rocks song 30 mins before game on the pregame program. Think I'm about to puke.

Around the Network

Mahomes touchdown run. Suck that Lamar

I said earlier this season that the blueprint to beat the Chiefs was a strong, steady running game and tough, physical defense. Two of the Browns’ biggest strengths. Of all the times left, they’re the ones with the best shot of beating the defending champs. And I think they could... But they won’t. They certainly have the talent, but not the experience and mental fortitude.

Last edited by PAOerfulone - on 17 January 2021

Blue print beating chiefs would be to outscore them. That isn't happening with browns. First they need d to stop chiefs which they don't have.

Kelce my man. Can't stop a bad ass tight end from end zone. Fuck you browns.

Well, that's a backbreaker.