Forums - Sales Discussion - Let's Predict the Floor for Metroid Prime 4

Tagged games:

What is the LOWEST number of units MP4 will sell?

1 million units 12 24.00%

2 million units 15 30.00%

3 million units 11 22.00%

4 million units 4 8.00%

5 million units 1 2.00%

6 million units 1 2.00%

7 million units 1 2.00%

8 million units 1 2.00%

9 million units 0 0.00%

10+ million units 4 8.00%

Total:50
Ryotsu said:
Nintendo will do as with PIKMIN 4, release PIKMIN 3 DELUXE

The next Metroid game will be called Metroid 3 Corruption Deluxe

We're counting on it, only it will be called Metroid Prime Trilogy Deluxe.  It will feature even more multiplayer maps and will also include a map editor that allows us to create our own arenas using artwork from throughout the Prime games. You'll also be able to customize your fighter by finding collectible pieces of armor throughout the trilogy and recovering sculptures of iconic Samus model from the past.  As an added bonus, Metroid Prime Pinball will be accessible by completing a gauntlet of top down morphball puzzles that will take you deep into the planets core, ala Pikmin 2.

Around the Network

Probably about the same as three houses,in the worst case scenario(which is:the game is just average and nobody cares). Barring a disaster it should do 3 million.

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:

What would it take to qualify as an "amazing selling Nintendo game" though?

20m+

Ok...maybe just a good selling Nintendo game then instead of a poor or mediocre selling Nintendo game.  I think a 10 million seller would put it on par with the successes of other juggernauts this generation, at least relatively.  Not that I have any reason to believe it would reach such lofty heights as of this posting, of course. 

If the game is great like the first Metroid Prime game, I think it can do 4 million as a minimum. If it gets Other M-esque reception, 1.5-2 million.