By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Halo Infinite delayed to 2021

Delayed until 2021.

Won't release with Xbox Series X this November.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

sucks ass that it won't be there for launch but i'll absolutely commend Microsoft for doing the right thing here and delaying it rather than shipping it out in a poor state just to meet a certain deadline which would be infinitely worse

the fact that they were willing to do this with what was THE big launch game for them shows that they are serious about the quality of their games

wonder if there is anything they will try to replace it with or promote instead now tho, can't imagine there's anything else to this level unless they try to do like a third party deal 

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

John2290 said:
Finally, somewhere I can give my thoughts without being harassed by the Xbox crowd.

Yeah because telling you to go ahead and post your thoughts or make a thread is harassment 

I honestly think it’s time to fire Phil Spencer. He has given so many promises and he can’t deliver. Ex. “The Series X launch line-up will be the best one in Xbox’s history” and I’m not liking how he is converting Microsoft to just be a subscription base service for games.

also him saying “I feel very confident after seeing the ps5 game reveal event” 

Last edited by TheRealOne - on 11 August 2020

Around the Network

Definitely a good move, rather have a highly polished and amazing game that is deserving of the Halo name than something that falls short.
Good outcome for consumers, hopefully it ends up being worth the wait and we can see some Ray Tracing in a future demonstration.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

This has its good part and bad part. Good for the game as it really needed more time as it looked like a 360 game. Bad for the series x as now the launch will be lackluster. On top they seem to care only for gamepass and the series x was a side thing. Also bad for 343 cuz after 5 years that's what they had. There is a really big problem under the xbox studios and it has nothing to do with them having less studios than Sony. Them buying more to match them seems to only be the bare minimum.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

While this is true. I wouldn’t agree this time with Halo being a flagship launch title. 

Pemalite said:
Definitely a good move, rather have a highly polished and amazing game that is deserving of the Halo name than something that falls short.
Good outcome for consumers, hopefully it ends up being worth the wait and we can see some Ray Tracing in a future demonstration.

Maybe for a pc player. But console gamers where planing on picking their series x for this game in particular. So it's good for the game not good for the Xbox. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

I thought the game looked pretty good and was excited about it but it can only get better after being delayed. cant wait for it.