By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fall Guys Is Amazing! (Now the most downloaded PS Plus game of all time!)

How feasible is it that this game could support sort of splitscreen?

Around the Network
Hiku said:

https://youtu.be/aWDu2rZHRBM

Otter said:
How feasible is it that this game could support sort of splitscreen?

No idea, but with so many players on screen split screen may be taxing on the system.

Yeah, true. Although with PS5 around the corner I'll keep my fingers crossed. I typically don't play multiplayer games online unless I do it with friends. Anyway this looks like it could be a fun spectator sport/switching turns, so I will give it a download.

FloatingWaffles said:

it's incredibly fun, and giving it away on PS Plus was a really smart move given how many players it needs to start a match. already won my first crown as well! I also had no idea it was going to have a battle-pash ish system (tho it's free in this case) with different seasons and rewards which is pretty cool too 

the level with the rising lava or whatever is literally hell tho LOL, you know like 99% of the remaining qualifiers are going to die once it picks that one 

Haha glad to hear I’m not the only one. I’m decent at the game and have come close to winning a crown, but I haven’t gotten past that rising slime level either of the two times I’ve played it. It’s the round yellow beams!

Ridiculously fun game. Only won once when I grabbed a tail at the very last second! Only course that had a problem is the seasaw at the very beginning took forever to rebalance.

Finally tried it at 11:45pm local time. Tried to start a match and was in matchmaking limbo. Waited 3-4 minutes, because I had no experience, but figured something wasn't right. Tried again, same thing. Google Fall Guys and see the servers went down for maintenance about an hour ago. Amazing first impression.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
John2290 said:
COKTOE said:
Finally tried it at 11:45pm local time. Tried to start a match and was in matchmaking limbo. Waited 3-4 minutes, because I had no experience, but figured something wasn't right. Tried again, same thing. Google Fall Guys and see the servers went down for maintenance about an hour ago. Amazing first impression.

How long ago was this? They still in maintenance?

I tried roughly 9 hours ago. As of 3 hours ago, Fall Guys Twitter says they are "slowly coming back online". 

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

John2290 said:
It's a great idea but horribly executed, I've played games that look and feel better in dreams.

I'm surprised you got on at all. From what I saw a few hours ago, trying to log in today is pointless.

I love this game, played all yesterday. Big fan of Takeshi's Castle show.

John2290 said:
It's a great idea but horribly executed, I've played games that look and feel better in dreams.

DPsx7 said:
Frustrating is more like it. I get the sloppy controls are part of the appeal but they're too inconsistent. The jumps, the distance, why is it random whether you make it or not?

You guys are harsh. Finally tried it. To me it plays fine. I wasn't surprised by what I experienced either. It felt almost exactly as I thought it would based on the footage I saw. I'm guessing the floatiness is something you guys don't like? I never experienced any inconsistency with the jumping, but I'll keep an eye out for it.

Played only a little bit, getting KO'd in the 3 round in a game where the floor tiles disappear. I had no idea what the f*** was going on. Kinda missed the instructions.

I wanted to make a topic about this wawesome game but sadly im new here haha

Last edited by LivncA_Dis3 - on 11 August 2020