By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fall Guys Is Amazing! (Now the most downloaded PS Plus game of all time!)

Shaunodon said:
shikamaru317 said:

Saw this on twitter recently. Really hope that the devs can get the hacking problem on PC under control soon. Definitely seems like PS4 version is the way to go until then. 

I've been playing for almost a week now and have only seen like a couple hackers. It's not really a widespread issue. I'm more concerned about them putting the steam names back in the game sooner than later.

Yeah. Two weeks here and see 4 hackers. 

Around the Network
Agente42 said:
Shaunodon said:

I've been playing for almost a week now and have only seen like a couple hackers. It's not really a widespread issue. I'm more concerned about them putting the steam names back in the game sooner than later.

Yeah. Two weeks here and see 4 hackers. 

In the streams I watch it's pretty much every other game that there's a cheater present, but that might differ between regions. The higher the playerbase the less likely it is to run into cheaters is my guess.

this is next level.. (possibly NSFW)

Spoiler!

Gets bit old , some levels are meh but such a joyful game. Has made me forget the trauma of playing something as bleak and self indulgent as The Last of Us Part 2.

woah, asia pc servers are on their way to become cheater hell, hardly a game without them and people have to throw their team games to eliminate some

if they implement cross play I want an opt out

Around the Network

Whoa. So I guess they've finally done a big update. First I got Steam asking for permission, followed by a new launcher window with an anti-cheat logo. Then the first couse I play, I get Hit Parade, and suddenly notice halfway that parts of the course are completely different! Same with Fall Ball; it was Fall Ball but with spinning hammers in the corners.

Edit: Can also confirm that you get multiple variations of courses now. Just played my second new version of hit parade.

Last edited by Shaunodon - on 15 September 2020

Bristow9091 said:
This is gonna' make getting 20 race wins harder I reckon, lol... all I need is to come first place in like 7-8 more races and win a team game with a score of 1, and I'll have the platinum trophy. No idea how I'm gonna' get the team game one though, seems Jinxed is my best bet but I've only ever had it once and I've played quite a bit now... wonder if they removed it from the playlist?

I got that just the other day in Fall Ball. We only scored one goal but managed to keep the other team from scoring.

I don't mind the new maps so far. However, I'm not sure if it's due to the new anti-cheat measures for PC, but lately the lag has been insanely bad.

Well, that's a fucking new way to lose.

So I didn't think it was worth complaining when I got disconnected from the servers twice today while in a final round with ~6 players. But now I just lost a final of Jump Showdown, with just me and one other person left, while I was still alive standing on the damn platform!! I wasn't even close to getting hit or anything. I was literally halfway between the last hurdle and next, when suddenly it just said 'ELIMINATED'.

At least for me, on PC, the servers have felt noticeably worse since the mid-season patch. Mostly with general lag and being grabbed by people 3 feet away, but also a bunch of other random bullshit too. Starting to do my head in.